BBA (Retail Management): Maharashtra State Skills University
The three-year BBA program in Retail Management is offered by MSSU. The job-oriented BBA retail course includes direct sales to the wholesaler or business. The retailer forms a link between the customer and the wholesaler or sometimes manufacturers. In today’s competitive scenario retailers play a major role in strategic decision-making. In the development of this strategy, all the 5ps (price, place, promotion, personnel, and presentation) of marketing comes into action.
Skill inculcated after the course
The following skills are inbuilt into the students after completing the BBA in Retail Marketing
- Retail store operations.
- Retail selling skills.
- Retail merchandising.
- Retail category management.
- Retail customer service and CRM.
- Retail MIS, Cash, and Billing.
- Retail Inventory management.
- Retail Marketing.
BBA retail management: MSSU Highlights
Mode of teaching
The classroom teaching is on Monday from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. It helps in balancing the work life and studies. The classes are in Pune and Mumbai Campus.
Total no.of seats
A total of 20 seats are available for the BBA program.
Who can apply
The course is for students who have passed the 12th class in any stream and want to become retail marketing managers. However, employees from different retail sectors can also apply for the course after the letter of recommendation and NOC from the employers.
The course is divided into 40% classroom study and 60% job-related projects. The industry immersion during the course helps in getting real-world knowledge of the retail sector. How the retail sector works and the challenges the student will face in the business environment. So, the BBA retail management from Maharashtra State Skill University is fully an industry-based program that gives you real-world experience along with theoretical knowledge.
The full course fee for the BBA Retail at MSSU is ₹ 1,15,200/-. The fees in payable in two installments in the first two years of the course. However, the university also provides a loan facility to needy students from the State Bank Of India (SBI).
The full course of the BBA program comprises four semesters. These semesters are includes all the subjects related to retail marketing as per the latest industry trend.
Admission Process at Maharashtra State Skills University
The step-by-step process of filling out the application form is :
- Visit the MSSU official website https://mssu.ac.in/.
- Click on the online application form and fill out the detailed form.
- Take the printout of the PDF received in your mail id and sign the same.
- Pay a fee of ₹ 1200/- for the application form to the University Bank Account by NEFT/ Bank Transfer Bank Details: Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Account Name: Maharashtra State Skills University
- Bank Account Number: 41221102586
- Branch: Churchgate branch, Mumbai
- IFSC Code SBIN0001821
- Email the signed printed form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the necessary documents.
- You will get a notification in your email id after the application form submission.
- The candidates have to appear for an Online Proctored Entrance Test.
- The merit list will be prepared after the result of the online entrance exam and will be published on the website.
- However, the candidates who have cleared the GATE exam can directly apply for the course but they are also requested to fill out the application form by following the above steps.
Job Opportunities after BBA Retail Management
Some of the job opportunities after a BBA in Retail management are:
- Counter sales associate.
- Customer support executive.
- Assistant Department Manager.
- Category manager.
However, after completing the BBA you can opt for higher studies and get specialized through the MBA program for good career and growth opportunities.
About: Maharashtra State Skills University
Maharashtra State Skills University is a specialized university that works to create highly skilled and employable youth in the state. The university’s courses help to develop startups, incubation, employability, training, counseling, apprenticeship, on-job training, and placements in interaction with the industry.
All the programs offered by the university are career oriented and add to the profile for career enhancement. Such professional courses are taught by expert faculties and aligned with the latest technology. Some of the courses offered by the MSSU are M.tech., Media programs, Business and commerce, Agribusiness management, and so on.
College compare is a place where you get all the information about the online, regular, or distance courses of higher studies. It is a one-stop solution to your higher education queries in India. If you are such an aspirant just log on to our website and get the details for all the courses and their details.