Individuals must be ever-ready to face challenges in today’s competitive world, where business dynamics are constantly changing. With job-fitting interpretations changing, it is critical to be equipped with the necessary understanding and technical know-how to deal with organizational issues. Here comes the importance of higher education for career advancement. In this article, we are going to discuss the Best MBA colleges for working professionals.
MBA for working professionals is called an EMBA or executive MBA program. It is a year-long or a two-year program where the learner gets knowledge online, or on campus. The EMBA program is a part-time(weekend or online) or full-time (residential) program.
Best MBA colleges for working professionals
IIMA is the leading B-School in India. It has got 1st rank in the NIRF ranking framework 2022. The institute offers one year full-time Post graduate program for working professionals (MBA-PGPX). The PGPX program has been ranked first in the world in the Financial Times Career Progression category for the past five years, including 2022, with its ‘Get-Ready-for-Top-Management’ focus.
Key Highlights of MBA-PGPX
- Case study-based Pedagogy: IIMA is the first institute in India to use the case study teaching methodology for provoking and interactive real-time cases. The original solution provided helps in developing leadership challenges.
- Global Exposure: The student exchange program from leading nations such as Europe, North America, South America, Australia, Africa, New Zealand, and Asia Pacific Region. This program leads to a better understanding of the program and global culture.
- Global Faculty: Prestigious line-up of globally renowned faculty who can bring a great connection between theoretical and contemporary teaching using their life experience.
- Research: A thorough research on diverse subjects related to management. This research work is further disseminated by publications, conferences, and books.
Working professionals with a bachelor’s degree and at least four years of experience should consider the MBA-PGPX. In addition, the candidate must have a minimum age of 25 years as of 31st March of the year in which the PGPX program commences. A valid GMAT/GRE score should be submitted while applying for the program.
After the shortlisting, the candidates are invited for an interview at the selected centers on the stipulated dates. Successful candidates will be notified via email on the dates specified in the admission timeline.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 31.5 Lakhs (2023-24) MBA-PGPEX batch. This fee includes tuition fees, books and course materials, accommodation, and other service facilities such as a library, computing, network changes, etc. For more details log on to https://iima.ac.in/.
The IIMB holds the second position in the NIRF ranking framework. It offers a one-year full-time Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP). The EPGP was specifically designed by IIMB to prepare such forward-thinking and creative managers – the business leaders of tomorrow who will add value to their organizations as well as society.
Key highlights of EPGP
- Innovative content
- International Immersion
- Seminar Series
Applicants should have a graduation degree with a minimum of 5 years of work experience (preferably less than 12 years). A valid GMAT or GRE score along with A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the applicant to highlight his/her future goals and achievements and two references.
After filling out the online application form, the institute will shortlist the candidates and invite them for an interview at the stipulated center. The final selection will be notified by Email to successful candidates via.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 23.50 Lakhs. Fees include tuition fees, Accommodation, international immersion, and refundable amounts.
IIM Lucknow offers a one-year executive MBA program (IPMX) for working professionals on its Noida Campus. It is a full-time course for mid/ senior level professionals to prepare them for top positions in industry roles. Under the guidance of a committed faculty member, the student collaborates closely with businesses to address current issues, gaining invaluable insight into how businesses operate today.
Key Highlights of the IPMX course
- Leadership Talk series: The institute invites industry leaders, academic giants, and businesspeople to share their vast array of hard-won experiences in order to close the knowledge gap between the classroom and real-world business.
- International Immersion: the students spend around one month globally to appreciate, accept and adapt to diverse business and cultural environments.
- Standalone Campus: The Noida campus of IIM Lucknow is a standalone campus in a lush green environment away from city chaos. IIM Lucknow has always prided itself on providing high-quality education, and both campuses share the same illustrious faculty roster.
- Networking: More than 550 alumni of the IPMX program has graduated over the past ten years and are currently fostering growth and value across organizations.
A graduate with 5 years of working experience can apply online. A valid score on GRE/GMAT is also required. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview. The final selection is based on the overall performance of the candidates.
The fee for the program is ₹ 26 lakhs. The fee covers the cost of tuition, textbooks, basic on-campus housing (a single room with a shared bathroom), food, networking and computing, library services, career counseling, student activities, and convocation. For further details log on to https://www.iiml.ac.in/programme/mba-executives/ipmx.
XLRI, Jamshedpur, offers a 15-month PGDM (GM) This program has received accreditations from AMBA, AICTE, etc. The excellent course structure, combined with the participants’ extensive work experience, makes them highly sought after by the industry after graduation.
- Pre-term: The three days of the introductory course lays the foundation for further studies. The key objective of the course is to incubate the essence of management in students from different backgrounds.
- Leadership & Adventure: the short trip on leadership and adventure leads to the experience of thrill and power of the team spirit. The trip puts a student’s physical, mental, strategy, resource/energy management, and teamwork skills to the test. This trip puts into practice XLRI’s teaching methodology, which is based on constantly reinventing oneself.
- Rural Exposure: The goal of this program is to train students to better understand and address the problems of rural India; therefore, students must spend a few days in rural India.
Graduate students having a minimum of five years of experience in varied fields like IT/ITeS, Energy/Power, Automobile, Manufacturing, etc. can apply for the course. The candidate should also pass the XAT exam with a good score or a valid scorecard of the GRE/GMAT. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria will be called for an interview and the final selected candidates will be informed by email along with an offer letter.
The fee and the other charges of the program are ₹ 23.50 lakhs. Food, electricity, and other personal expenses would be charged extra depending on the type of accommodation preferred by the student.
IIT Delhi EMBA for working professionals
Department of management studies (DMS) formed under IIT Delhi offers three years part-time MBA in Technology management. The Executive MBA program with a focus on ‘Technology Management’ is designed to meet these requirements, allowing managers to effectively contribute to the evolution of core competencies in the Indian industry.
- Evening Classes: The classes are scheduled in the evening after 6.15 PM from Monday to Friday. This allows working professionals to attend classes after office hours.
- Experimental and process-oriented learning: The pedagogical tools used to facilitate this include extensive use of Harvard case studies (HBS), simulation exercises, industry-focused project work, eight-week summer projects, three-week social sector attachments, and similar techniques.
The admission process includes a written test and personal Interviews. The applicant has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technology-related subjects with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and can apply online. The final selection is based on the marks obtained in the written test and interview.
The total fee for the course is ₹ 12.00 lakhs. The accommodation and other charges are extra.
Management development institute, Gurgaon offers post graduate diploma in business administration (PGDM BA) and post graduate diploma in management Public policy and management (PGDM PPM). These online programs enable professionals who are currently employed to pursue executive education without interfering with their professional or business commitments.
- International Immersion during the course leads to global business learning.
- Innovative techniques and learning methodology lead to a better understanding.
- Use of unique integration of management concepts, tools, and techniques for learning.
Online applications are invited from the graduate with a minimum experience of 5 years in management. The candidate must have passed the GMAT/GRE exam before admission. The shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview and the final results are based on the overall performance in the interview, exam, and academics.
The fee for the 18 months full residential program is 15.35 lakhs.
IIM Kashipur offers a two-year Executive MBA in Analytics program that will teach you how to analyze business problems using scientific principles and develop analytics-driven solutions. The B School offers a two-year EMBA course in Business Analytics In blended mode.
- Online and on-campus modules: The primary method of instruction for the online modules will be LIVE lectures delivered online via the internet to participants’ desktops/laptops or classrooms. The timing for the Online module is 05:45 p.m. to 08:30 p.m.
- Pedagogy: The program employs a tried-and-true pedagogy that includes lectures, case studies, white papers, lecture discussions, behavioral and computer-based simulations, projects, assignments, class presentations, and quizzes, among other things.
- Interaction with the faculty on one to one basis is the key feature of this course.
A bachelor’s degree holder with a minimum of 3 years of working experience can apply for the course. The eligible candidate can apply for admission. However, the final admission is based on the admission test followed by a personal interview.
The total fee for the course is ₹ 12.20.
The IIFT is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry that contributes to the development of skills for India’s external trade sector. IIFT offers Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Global Human Resource Management (EPGD-GHRM) and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Weekend On Campus Delhi.
- Weekend classes: the classes are conducted on weekends so that the candidate can attend them during the holidays.
- Duration: the duration of both programs is 18 months. EPGD-GHRM is divided into four semesters whereas EPGD-IB is composed of three semesters.
- Strong emphasis on international business with an emphasis on the industry through course content, pedagogy, and industry interactions.
- Courses on modern HRM tools such as Design Thinking, Big Data, People Analytics, creating dashboards, and so on.
- International languages along with international immersion during the program lead to learning about the cross-culture of ht business world.
Graduates with a minimum of three years of work experience can apply for the course. The applications are available online on the official website of the IIFT. All submitted applications are examined, and those who have been shortlisted based on their credentials and work history will be notified.
The total fee for both courses is ₹ 4,45,000/-.
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi is among the oldest management institute in India. The institute offers MBA executive and MBA executive in health care administration. The MBA Executive and MBA Executive Health Care Administration programs’ curricula are built on two pillars: providing a strong conceptual foundation in management in the first year and allowing for a high degree of flexibility. Academic flexibility allows students to personalize their MBA experience.
- Evening Classes: The classes meet Monday through Friday in the evenings, though they frequently last longer on Saturdays. Students attend classes at one of FMS’s two campuses (North and South Campus). FMS is in charge of campus allocation.
- Library: The air-conditioned library at FMS North Campus houses over 40,000 books and journals (including 60 foreign Journals). Learners can also use the Delhi University Library System, which houses over 600,000 books (via the Online Public Access Catalogue) and over 8,000 journals (including Online Journals).
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Both campuses are fully Wi-Fi enabled, allowing students to access Live Databases, Online Journals, and the World Wide Web. FMS has a dedicated computer center for students where they can access online journals, stay up to date on current events, and help themselves with their studies.
- Social Responsibility: FMS students have the right attitude and aptitude to use their skills for the betterment of society, whether it is by providing sustainable solutions while solving business cases for NGOs during induction events ‘Abhiyaan’ and ‘Samadhaan,’ or by assisting children in the ‘Teach India’ and ‘Big Friend Little Friend’ programs.
Online applications are availble for both courses on the official website (www.FMS.edu). No other mode of application is entertained. The coposite score is prepared based in the academis marks, group discussion, refrences, personal interview, and extempore for each candidate. Selected candidates are notiefied by email or message.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 48,000/- per semester.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
SIBM has ranked 17th by NIRF ranking framework 2022. The speciazations offered are Marketing, Finance, SCM & Operations, HR, and IT & Analytics. lectures are offered in online as well as offline mode. This degree programme is specifically designed for working executives/professionals who want to improve their knowledge, skills, and capabilities for managing and leading organisations without having to leave their current jobs.
- Classes: on weekdays classes are conducted after office hours and from morning to evening on Saturdays and Sundays. So, the classes are held on a daily basis to enhance learning.
- Curriculum: The industry-based latest curriculum is offered by experts. However, most of the courses include case-study learning to get the real-time situation of the business world.
- Assessment: The assessment will comprise of internal assessment (40 marks) and external exams (60 marks).
Any gradaute with 1 year of work expereinece can apply for the course online via officail website: https://www.sims.edu/executive-mba-pune. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and final selection is based on the perforamnce.
The total fees for the course is ₹ 5,00,000. The fee is to be paid beofore each semester.
S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
SP Jain School of Global Management is a business school in Australia that offers modern, relevant, and practical global business education. The institute has achieved good ranks in Forbes, Times Higher Education–Wall Street Journal, The Economist and Financial Times. It offers 18 months part-time MBA in Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Entrepreneurship.
- Engaged Learning Online: it is a virtual platform for the Immersive classroom experience. ELO is convenient and flexible with the emphasis on real-time engagement is what sets it apart. The ELO technology is intended to keep you engaged and invested while also giving you the confidence to take on future leadership challenges.
- International Degree: The candidate is awarded an Australian degree accredited by TEQSA.
- Problem-solving approach: The Mini-Projects at Work (MPAW) assessments in core and elective courses will allow students to investigate topics that will result in significant practical value for their employer organization and/or themselves personally. This builds up the problem-solving approach of the candidate.
- Global immersion project: The Global Strategy Immersion Project aims to equip EMBA students with the planning, organization, and data collection skills necessary to analyze a global company both logically and factually and creatively, and solutions-focused.
Graduates with a minimum of three years of work experience can apply for the course. Before filling up the application form the candidate must have a valid scorecard of the GRE/GMAT/GMAC/CAT/SPJAT exam. Further, the shortlisting will be done for the interview process and final selection.
The total fee for the course is ₹ 13,57,00/- including registration and tuition fees.
Amity University, Noida
Amity is one of the renowned B-schools in India and abroad. It had marked its presence worldwide with its quality education and placement assistance. The university has secured 28 ranks in the NIRF ranking framework for 2022. Amity offers MBA Execuitve Part-time and MBA in International Business weekend for working professionals.
- The latest curriculum is designed by the industry expert as per the trends. Industrial visits are also part of the program as they help in getting the real-time scenario.
- Classes are conducted on weekends so no need to take leave from the existing work.
- Library facility with over 2 lakh periodicals, references, and national and international journals, covering all aspects of academic studies and research materials.
- A wide network of alumni spread across the globe helps in getting better career opportunities and network building.
Online application forms can be filled out by visiting the official website of the university https://www.amity.edu/. The selection is done after the personal interview of the candidate. The XAT scorecard is also required for admission to the MBA program.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 5 lakhs.
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
IFHE is one of the largest multi-disciplinary universities in the country. It has secured 32 ranks in the NIRF ranking framework for 2022. ICFAI offers a two-year MBA in Finance, HR, Operation, Marketing, IT, and Health care. World-class management allows the learner to get a management degree without leaving home.
- Case-based learning compliment the traditional and innovative methods of study. The inclusion of the project during the course lets to understand the concept and knowledge of the course.
- IBS has a renowned database, and software that helps the executive MBA to expand their horizons and learning experience.
The applications will be shortlisted on the basis of academic qualifications and work experience. However, the candidates will be called for the selection procedure in April.
The total fee for the course is around 5.25 lakhs.
Other Executive MBA colleges in India
Here is the list of the other execuitve MBA colleges in India.
|Name of College||Fees|
|XIM, Bhubneshwar, Orissa||14.00||https://ximb.edu.in/|
|Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIMJ)||9.45||https://www.iimj.ac.in/|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||10.45||https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi||5.65||http://www.ipu.ac.in/usms/|
|International Management Institute, Delhi||12.00||https://www.imi.edu/delhi/|
|Jain University, Bangalore||9.75||https://www.jainuniversity.ac.in/|
Why you should look for an execuitve MBA program?
Some of the reasons for opting for the EMBA program are as follows:
- Learning while earning: The EMBA program helps you to earn a professional degree without leaving your job. You can easily afford your degree course along with the job responsibility as the classes are mostly in the evening after office hours or on weekends.
- Good Network building: most of the EMBA participants are from different professional backgrounds. So, while pursuing the course you can develop a good professional network that can help you grow in the future.
- Latest course: EMBA course design lets you get acquainted with the latest or trending curriculum. It helps in getting in-depth knowledge of global business trends in addition to the traditional business approach.
- Expertise in the field: Beyond the day job, studying the course helps illustrate and develop the skills that will look great to prospective employers and demonstrate your worth in a new profession.
- Personal Development: The MBA course helps in developing the overall personality of the participant along with the skills such as leadership, effective communication, problem-solving, and decision-making.
EMBA programs are good to enroll in if you want to excel in your career in the management field and want to be in the top position of the organization. It not only helps in career growth but the curriculum helps in gaining good personal growth. So, if you looking forward to the EMBA course then this blog can help you.
College compare is a place that helps you in getting relevant information about MBA courses in India. If you are an aspirant looking forward to the management program then this is the right place to look for.
Wishing you all the best for your future!