Online BBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth is a three-year program (36 months), including 6 semesters, 132 credit hours, and 35 courses. The faculty are mostly industry expert and uses advanced technologies and methods of teaching. The methodologies include Interactive lessons, case studies, assignments, and discussion forums. The interaction between the students and faculties for the online classes makes the studies interesting and more interactive.
|Course Name||BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)|
|Duration||3 years (VI semesters)|
|Qualifications||10+2 in any stream|
|Admissions||Twice a year (June and December)|
|Examination schedule||At the end of each semester|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
1. Business English: Communication
2. Business Organisation and system
3. Micro Economics
4. Business Accounting
5. Foundation of Mathematics and Statistics
6. Community work I
Career and life skill
1. Environmental Science
2. Principle of management
3. Macro Economics
4. Management Accounting
5. Business Statistics
6. Community work II
1. Computer application for business
2. Organisational Behavior
3. Principles of marketing
4. Introduction to financial management
5. Entrepreneurship development
6. Community work III
1. Enhancing Personal and Professional skills
2. Human Resource Management
3. International Business
4. Business Research
5. Business Law
6. Community work:
Basics of taxation
1. Summer internship
2. Service management
3. Elective -I
4. Elective- II
5. Introduction to Operation Research
6. Social Media Management
Road and safety management
1. Mini project
2. Introduction to Strategic Management
3. Elective -III
5. Disaster management
6. Business Ethics
BAsics of hospitality management
The elective subjects for the online BBA program at Bharti Vidyapeeth are Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human resource management, International Business, Entrepreneurship Development, and Financial markets.
Admission Procedure at Bharti Vidyapeeth online BBA program
The admission is done online. The candidates need to fill up the admission form available online after registering at the university. The provisional admission will be granted to the students who fill out the form and get verified by the authority. After, that the candidate needs to send the original copy of the underneath documents:
- Original and a photocopy of 10th and 12th worksheets with pass certificates
- An original and a photocopy of the last qualifying exam mark sheet and certificate.
- Two photographs for the identity card.
- Document of Age proof (aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Birth certificate)
- Photo Identity document (aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Driving license).
- Gap certificate (for more than 2 years gap).
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Attached Gazette certificate (in case of name change)
- Migration certificate (original)
- Transfer Certificate/ leaving certificate (in original)
- A copy of the Aadhar card for Indian students and a copy of the passport for international students.
Once, all the verification is completed the original documents will be handed back to the student and he/she will be entitled to have been admitted to the university.
Fees for the online BBA course
The full program fee for the BBA program is ₹ 75,000. Apart from this students need to pay ₹1000 as admission fees and ₹ 1000 as registration fees. A separate examination fee is also levied by the university as an examination fee for each semester.
Exams and Evaluation
The exams are conducted at the end of each semester. The evaluation is done based on the internal assessment and University exams. 30% marks are for internal and 70% for the exams. Thus, you need to take part in an internal assessment for getting a good score.
Placements After online BBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth
The placement activities are coordinated by the students with the cooperation of the coordinator. The students can also enroll or join the ALUMNI forum of IMED, where you can find more than 300 alumni. The placement cell also has a list of more than 6000 full and part-time jobs where you can easily apply.
Career and scope after BBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth
After completing BBA for the university one can apply for various govt. jobs. They can also appear for jobs such s marketing, finance, sales, human resource, education, etc. A no. specialization in BBA such as finance, marketing, human resource, hospital and hotel management, Information technology, and so on makes a promising future for the degree holder.
Keep visiting our website Collegecompare.co.in for more information.