Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune is a private, non-profit, self-financing organization, dedicated to serving society. Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’s Centre of online learning (COL) has been established for the needs of the modern trend of learning. It believes in imparting quality education to the working professionals and remotely located participants. The DY Patil online MBA program is one of the most sought programs.
Awards and Affiliation of DY Patil Vidyapeeth
- The institute is affiliated with UGC, AICTE, and AIU for its online program.
- It is Accredited (3rd time) by NAAC with a grade of “A+”.
- A member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- An ISO: 9001: 2015 Certified University known for quality.
- An ISO 14001: 2015 Certified University. Where ISO:14001 stands for an international standard for environmental management systems.
- Under the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2020, it has ranked 46th in University Category and 75th in the Overall Category in India.
Online MBA from DY Patil university
The MBA Programmes offered by DPU COL are approved by UGC and delivered via online mode where learners will gain their post-graduation management degree without going to campus. This online MBA degree program will help learners to gain insights into all the important concepts and practices of management as well as trends in their chosen area.
The university offers online MBA in the following specializations:
|Marketing Management||Human Resource Management||Finance Management|
|IT Management||Project Management||Operations Management|
|Hospital Administration and Health Care Management||International Business Management||FinTech Management|
|Business Analytics Management||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management|
|Block Chain Management||Digital Marketing Management|
The online MBA consists of four semesters. These semesters are completed in 2 years of span but can be completed in 4 years. There is a total of 24 courses in MBA. Subjects included in the course are as follows:
Principles and Practices of Management
and Disaster Management
Human Resource Management
Management Information System
Strategic Management & Business Policy
Generic Elective-I – Digital Marketing \ Business English
Other subjects will be based on the specialization selected for the course
Generic Elective II: Soft Skill / Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Other subjects will depend on the specialization selected
For admission to the online MBA program a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Minimum 50% aggregate marks or 45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved categories.
The following three steps are required for admission to the university:
Step1: Learners Authentication. fill in your basic details along with Mobile no. and Email ID for verification Apply Now
Step 2: Admission form:
- Fill in basic personal information
- Fill in Educational and Employment details
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Online Fees Payment
- Submit Form
Step 3: Admission Confirmation by DPU
Once all the documents are submitted. The university will verify all the details and fee receipts. An intimation email will be sent by the university to the eligible candidates. Moreover, you will get the credentials for the student login in the same email id.
Documents required for the admission
The following documents are required to submit at the time of admission:
- Statement of marks Graduation. (Bachelor’s Degree).
- Passing Certificate of graduation (Bachelor’s Degree).
- Statement of marks HSC
- Statement of marks SSC
- Cast certificate (if applicable).
- Marriage certificate in case of Married women (Name Change).
- The Gazette of India: (Name changed).
- Any one of the following Government IDs: Aadhar Card, Passport.
- Students Photo
- Student’s signature
It is advisable to keep a scanned copy of the above documents to avoid any last hassle.
Fee for the Online MBA
The fee for the online MBA Course is ₹ 1,30,000. You can also pay the fee in a one-time payment mode. The fee for that is ₹ 1,27,000. Moreover, international students require to pay USD 2,700. However, the DPU staff and defense personnel get a discount of 15% and 5% on the tuition fees.
The following payment options are available with the DY Patil university for the online MBA program
- DPU Payment Gateway – Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd
- Account Holder Name: DPU Centre for Online Learning
- Account Number: 50100436702331
- IFSC Code : HDFC0000052
- Branch Name: Aundh
- Demand Draft
- Draw DD in favor of: DPU Centre for Online Learning
- Send your DD to the following address: Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Centre for Online Learning, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune – 411018, Maharashtra, India
- Please mention the Student’s name and other details on the back of the DD.
Learning pedagogy of the online MBA program
The e-learning material is provided to the students for easy access to the course through online mode. Learning material is designed by industry experts such that learners are engaged and do not get bored while studying. Moreover, the recorded lectures are given to the learners to clear doubts and core concepts. Apart from this, the industry-oriented webinars are organized for understanding the real-time problems along with the solution.
Evaluation of the DY Patil Online MBA
All examinations of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’s COL shall be conducted twice a year (June and December), at the specified Examination Centers through online mode. Conduct of examinations, Passing Criteria, and Students’ Disciplinary Control in the Examinations will be as
per Regulations as amended from time to time by Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth. The marks will be given as per the following weightage:
- Formative Assessment of continuous nature (40% weightage).
- Summative Assessment OR Term End Examination (60% weightage).
Placements after DY Patil online MBA
A number of recurring partners are there. These partners take part in the virtual job fair. The placement cell gives assistance from time to time to the learners. The average package from the university is 6.5 Lakh. Some of the recruiting companies are Bajaj Finserv, HDFC Bank, Bandhan Bank, Fab India, Curll on, Ruby capital, etc.
DY Patil University is one of the prominent institutes in India for imparting quality education in every field. Management is the core and distinct department in the university. It provides regular, online, distance, and management programs in Undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, and diploma for the learners. So, if you are looking for a good MBA college then opt for DY Patil University.
If you are confused about the distance and online program, then log on to college compare. You can clear all the doubts here with expert advice.