JECRC university distance education is one of the most preferred higher education institutes in Rajasthan. It is well known for its commitment to delivering quality education while incorporating social and cultural enrichment for its students. The university is approved by UGC DEB and a member of AUI.
Why JECRC University Distance Education
The following features of the university make it different from the other universities:
- Contemporary Delivery Style: The study is a combination of Printed Self Learning materials, online classroom learning, e-learning, e-mentoring, and faculty interaction. This mode of teaching makes effective learning and helps the learner to get a deep understanding of the subjects.
- Dynamic Assessment System: A robust assessment based on the assignment and semester-end examination help in identifying the learner’s pace of learning and the improvement needed to enhance the marks.
- Remarkable student service: the university is in process of establishing an ‘e-communication center that handles all student queries promptly & effectively Excellent. The student support service will be set up to address the students’ queries promptly.
- Focus on Employment Opportunity: the university lay equal emphasis on the placement and its related task for the regular as well as the distance learners.
- Modular learning system: In this system the university offers lateral entry and exit from a particular course at any time. In the first year, it will award a certificate course, in the second year a diploma program and in the last year, the degree will be awarded.
Courses offered at JECRC university distance education
The JECRC distance education provides education to every sector of society preferably to the underprivileged. It offers UG and PG courses for distance learners. The university offers the following courses
|Course Name||Eligibility||Duration||Fees (INR)|
|BCA||10 + 2 (any stream)||3 years||20,200/year|
|BBA||10 + 2 (any stream)||3 years||20,200/year|
|B.Com||10 + 2 (any stream)||3 years||14,000/year|
The examinations are at the end of each term (June & December). The student can take the examination only after the minimum period prescribed for the course of study has elapsed. However, the exams are online for distance learners but for practical exams, the students should appear on the main campus.
20% marks are allotted for the internal assignment and 80% for the term-end exam. The students should pass both exams in order to clear the semester. Examination fees of ₹ 1800/ semester are payable at the time of filling out the examination form.
The marks will be submitted by the Directorate to the O/o Controller of Examinations (CoE). It will be uploaded by the Directorate on its website.
The admission is open twice a year in July and December. For UG courses no entrance test is there but for the PG program, the entrance exam is there before admission.
How to apply
- open the university website (https://dde.jecrcuniversity.edu.in/).
- Click on the distance education program and apply now.
- Fill out the application form with a nominal fee of ₹ 500/-.
- Please do not pay ₹ 200/- for the prospectus if you are applying online.
Offline or submission through the post
- The candidate can download the application form from the official website dde.jecrcuniversity.edu.in.
- Next, they are required to fill up the application form as per the instruction and send it to the address mentioned below by courier or speed post: Directorate of Distance Education, JECRC University Campus: Plot No.IS-2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura Industrial Area, Vidhani, Sitapura Extension, Jaipur – 303905 Rajasthan, India
- However, the fee is payable online or by DD in favor of DDE JECRC University, payable at Jaipur.
The Placement Cell of the University provides meaningful employment opportunities to its students as well as alumni at all levels matching their personal and academic profiles. Placement Cell will conduct various Campus Placement Drives/Recruitment Drives/Job Fairs and employability enhancement activities throughout the year at the headquarters for its learners.
A number of recruiters took part in the placement drive. Some of them are Reliance, IBM, Seimens, Raddison, Microsoft, Taj, JK Tyres, and so on.
College compare is a place where you will get all the relevant information about the online/distance courses in India. If you are looking for such a course just visit the website we will be happy to help you to select the best-suited course for your career growth.