The MBA in marketing distance learning is a post-graduate management degree in Marketing. It deals with the learning of promotions, branding, marketing strategies, sales, and so on. Marketing a product or service is important as it creates awareness about the new or existing service in the market. People come to know about the brand and its motive. Thus, an MBA in marketing finds its role important.
What is MBA in Marketing (distance learning)?
The two-year management degree helps to learn the key insight of marketing and its tactics to get the best use of the limited resources. Marketing is a broad term that includes all the activities from product packing to end-user feedback.
MBA in marketing educates the students about sales, marketing fields, executive and leadership management skills, consumer trends, market strategies, product management, and market research in different industries. The marketing managers are required to use these resources to maximize the profit for any business.
Scope of MBA in marketing
Marketing is a vast field that contains a lot of areas where one can expertise and get a good job. The different sectors where the MBA in marketing found its importance are: retail, housing, hotel, tourism, hospital, media, banking, and so on. The various jobs one can apply for after completing the course are:
- Sales manager
- Branding Manager
- Market research Analyst.
- Product Manager
- Area sales manager
- Media Manager
- Media planner.
- Digital marketing specialist
- Asset manager
The MBA in marketing can also apply for different government jobs such as railways, banking, construction, etc. They can also apply for private jobs in any company which deals with products and services such as FMCG, banking, hotel, etc. Nowadays digital marketing is also trending with the advance in technology and online availability of different products and services.
Duration of MBA in marketing distance learning
The course duration of an MBA in marketing is 2 years, but, some of the institutes provide the short-term course and certification in marketing which vary from 3 months to 18 months. The MBA in marketing or other courses can be pursued full-time or part-time or distance learning depending on the requirement of the candidate.
The MBA program admission is done after the passing of the exam such as MAT/XAT/CAT/AMBA. After this, the candidates are required to appear for the personal interview in the college applied on which the final selection is based. A graduate in any stream can apply for the course. However, for the executive MBA program, a minimum of 2 years of working experience is required after graduation.
Top MBA in marketing distance learning colleges in India
IGNOU is one of the oldest and premier management institutes in India. It offers 2 year MBA program in marketing. The program is designed by renowned management experts keeping in view the latest industry requirements and practices. MBA is UGC-DEB and AICTE approved. It offers programs across the country and in some selected locations outside India. The program is for two years whereas the admission remains valid for 4 years. Click here to apply now: IGNOU MBA
- Print study material along with audiovisual aid through television (Doordarshan) and radio programs for effective learning.
- Counseling sessions and phone-in programs are scheduled for the candidates on weekends.
- eGyanKosh (http://egyankosh.ac.in/), one of the world’s largest repositories of educational resources in higher education is available free of cost.
- IGNOU-e-Content Mobile App to provide Digital Learning Environment to IGNOU learners by extending Technology Enhanced Learner Support Service.
- Term-end exams are at the end of each semester.
- The fee for the course is ₹ 15,500/- per semester.
NGA-SCE is one of the leading private universities in Mumbai offering management courses. The institute offers courses in 100% online mode. The two-year M.B.A degree program in blended and ODL mode offers a deeper understanding of the various functions and principles of marketing, which can be practically applied in the corporate world. Click here to apply now NMIMS MBA
- Updated course structure with the regional as well as a global understanding of the marketing trends.
- Top instructors from the world’s leading universities and industry partners.
- Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course with the facility of Coursera.
- Learning is via live sessions, recordings, digital library, discussion forums, etc.
- Mobile and desktop-friendly apps contain ebooks, case studies, and other information related to the course.
- Voice support to students during working hours on weekdays.
- The fee for the course is ₹ 1,44,000/- (payable annually or semester-wise).
Dr. D.Y. Patil university, Pune
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune is a private, non-profit, self-financing organization, dedicated to serving society and making a difference. The online education by the DY Patil Vidyapeeth is to enhance the skill with modern techniques and blend them with the traditional form of education. The online MBA in marketing management in India primarily focuses on salient principles of marketing and business management to promote and sell services with strong market research and planning. Click here to apply now: DY Patil online
- The course covers all the major and minor subjects of marketing for in-depth and elaborative study.
- Learning is done through Case Studies, Practical Workshops, Computer-Based Simulations, Presentations, Projects, Video conferences, E-learning, Internships, etc.
- Industry-oriented webinars are conducted by the institute to understand the upcoming challenges associated with the industry.
- online learning material is available in the student portal.
- The fee for the course is ₹ 1,30,000/-. The fees are payable in four installments one each semester.
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school. The institute offers PGDM a two-year program in marketing for the distance learner. It is a world-class university with accreditation from NAAC, UGC, and #38 ranks in NIRF. The institute PGDM offers a deep and intensive course in marketing. Click here to apply: IMT Ghaziabad
- An industry-oriented and vast course covering all the aspects of management.
- Online lectures with an interactive session with faculty and peer.
- Learn through case studies, discussion forums, learning study material, and so on.
- Placement assistance for the distance learner by placement drive and virtual job fair.
- 24*7 online library facility for the candidates.
- The fee for the course is ₹. 1,10,000/-.
MIT SDE is an institute born out of the need for working professionals, who want to complete their education without leaving their jobs. The courses are framed to enhance the skill set and help in bridging the skill gap. MITSDE offers 21 monthly programs in post-graduate diplomas in marketing management which helps the learner to grab opportunities in the marketing field. The USP of the course is ‘You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything. The course involves marketing mainly on the internet, mobile phones, and display advertising. Click here to apply now: MITSDE Pune
- The candidate learns Marketing Information System tools for effective CRM and its implementation in the real world.
- Print and soft copy of study material is provided to the candidates for study.
- The course also includes the key skills of digital marketing.
- Group learning, case studies, and a dynamic learning environment are the main study pattern.
- Exams are conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- The fee for the course is ₹ 60,000/-.
Manipal University, Jaipur
The Manipal education group launched MUJ, at the invitation of the govt. of Rajasthan in 2011. It is a self-financed university offering career-oriented UG, PG, and doctoral courses. The MUJ started offering online courses in BBA and MBA in 2021 under the approval of UGC. The MBA in marketing is a two-year degree program that helps in enhancing marketing knowledge through innovative learning methods. Click here to apply: MUJ MBA
- Classes are interactive live sessions where the talk with faculty and peers clarifies the topics.
- Recorded lectures are provided for the missed classes.
- Easy access to study material anywhere, anytime on mobile, I pads, tablets, etc.
- Experienced faculty with an industry-oriented curriculum.
- Remote proctored semester exams online with online quizzes and practice tests.
- The total fee for the course is ₹ 1,50,000/- or 37,500/- per semester.
ICFAI Center for Distance and Online Education (CDOL) offers Online MBA in marketing management. It is a two-year fully online MBA program open to graduates, working professionals, and entrepreneurs. The university MBA program is versatile and allows personalized learning at your own pace of learning. The university is UGC approved and has received a grade of “A+” by NAAC. Click here to apply now: ICFAI University
- Flexible learning allows how, what, where, and when their students learn.
- Emphasis on the application as story nuggets in content, one-page cases, PEP (Perspectives Experiences and Practices) Notes, Workbooks, and assessments.
- Learner-centered approach towards learning that helps the student to gain knowledge at their own pace.
- Career-oriented program structure provides good employability prospects.
- The fee for the course is Approx. ₹ 63,000/-.
Amity University MBA in marketing distance learning
Amity university online is among the top 3% of universities in India offering distance and online courses. It has the #1 position in India and #37 globally as per QS global rank. The university offers 2 year MBA program in marketing specialization. This program is exclusively designed for working professionals who want to boost their careers with a professional degree. The university also has a network of around 3.5 lakh students. Click here to apply now: Amity university.
- Robust LMS, with case studies from real-world situations.
- Daily Live Classes by expert Academicians, Activities, Discussion Forums, Communications, etc.
- Freedom to Attain Cross-Functional Skills With Access to Classes Of All Domains of a Student’s Choice.
- Live virtual job fair, placement assistance under the career coach.
- The total fee for the course is approx. ₹ 2.5 lakh.
Lovely Professional University (LPU)
LPU online is among the top-rated Indian university. It offers MBA in marketing as a two-year degree program. The university is recognized by UGC, AICTE, and WES. It is the #38 position globally in a ranking done by NIRF. The MBA program is exclusively designed for working professionals and remotely located students. Moreover, Curriculum for the program is industry oriented and is designed by experts. LPU Online
- Empowered LMS with an advanced mobile App & interesting new features for effective teaching-learning activities.
- Personalized mentorship to enhance the personal and career development of the students.
- Career development and placement assistance by experts.
- Learning through live lectures, recordings, works shops, case studies, and guest lectures.
- The total fee for the course is ₹ 1,56,000/-.
Periyar Institute of Management Studies (PRIMS) is one of the upcoming management institutes in the Southern region of the country. The institute offers MBA in marketing management as a two-year program for which admission is based on performance in Graduation, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and TANCET / MAT Score. Highly experienced and professionally qualified young faculty members are recruited for the course. Click here to apply PRIDE.
- Classes are conducted through live and interactive sessions for effective learning.
- Registered students can access the online course material which includes a digital textbook, quick learning book, interactive video course book, gamified practice test, simulated case studies, and practice assignments.
- Online proctored exams for distance learning and online courses.
- Continuous internal assessment on the LMS.
- The total fee for the course is ₹. 71,000/-
The course MBA in Marketing distance learning
The MBA in marketing syllabus is designed to give the learner in-depth knowledge of marketing. This subject provides theoretical and practical know-how so that the participant can use it in the real world. The different subjects in the course are as follows:
Statistics and operation research
Accounting for manager
Human Resource Management
Logistic and supply chain management
Advertising and sales promotion
Customer relationship management
MBA in marketing is the most searched course in the market. It deals with all the aspects of marketing. With the emerging trend of digital marketing, the MBA in marketing has gained more importance. All the sectors manufacturing or a service provider need the perfect marketing channel to achieve their target in the market. So, MBA in marketing is one of the relevant courses in management.
College compare is a place where you got to know all about distance learning. If you have any doubt about which course or college to choose just log on to our website. We analyze the colleges all over India and bring to you the best.