MIT School of Distance Education (MITSDE) is an integral part of MAEER’s MIT Pune, set in the year 2008. The vision of the MITSDE is to bring excellence in education and innovation. It is among the first in professional education offering academic programs at more than 72 institutions and 4 universities across India. MIT Pune offers an Executive MBA working to professionals who want to enhance their skill set for getting better career opportunities in the future.
MIT believes in Skill Bhi, Degree Bhi, and Job Bhi. Means learning while you earn.
Award and Affiliation of MITSDE
- MITSDE is Recognized by (AICTE) All India Council for Technical Education, under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- It is a Member of the International Council For Open And Distance Education (ICODE) – A Global Network for Online, Open and Flexible Education.
- Received Maratha Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA) in 2021-22, and 2018-19 respectively.
- The institute is ranked among the top 10 Colleges offering Distance learning programs.
Executive MBA at MIT Pune
The post-graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive is specially designed for working professionals to upgrade their skills. The program helps the participants to gain a thorough knowledge of the industry from a wider perspective. As one grows up to a higher level he needs a broader perspective to look forward. This course is built keeping in mind such challenges and helps them to grow further.
The different specializations for the Executive MBA course at MIT Pune are:
|Modern Project Management||Technology & Operations||Financial Engineering|
|Human Capital||Global Logistics and Supply Chain||Banking & Financial Services|
Overview of MBA Executive Specializations
Modern Project Management
Post Graduate Executive Program in Project Management is framed keeping in mind the middle and senior executives involved in risk management in large national and international projects. The principles of project management will be applied equally to conventional construction and infrastructure management sectors, service sectors, defense services projects, and manufacturing sectors (process industries). The program helps in learning the following tactics:
- Quantify business values by using Statistical Tools & Techniques
- Data mining techniques for mining and analyzing raw data to discover interesting patterns, extract useful knowledge, and support decision-making.
- Detailed insight into various data interpretation & data visualization techniques.
- The predictive modeling techniques help the business to predict future market trends using historical data.
- Application of analytics in various domains such as HR, Finance, Marketing & Supply chain.
Technology & Operations
The Post Graduate Executive Diploma in Technology and Operations Management is designed to give learners the knowledge, skills, and perspectives they need to create value for their firms in the future. The operation involves various aspects such as the procurement, development, and utilization of resources. This program helps participants with the maximum utilization of the resources. The main outcome of the program is:
- Understanding the basics of operations management
- Learning the global best practices for operations management & analytical tools to derive accurate forecasts
- Understand the application of technology in the supply chain.
- Learn risk management, people management, and financial analytics skills
PGDM (Executive) in Financial Engineering, helps to inculcate the analytical skills in the learner with the guidance of industry experts and to have a holistic approach to the financial markets. The key outcome of the course is:
- Understanding the global financial markets.
- Learn to evaluate portfolio performance and guide investment decisions.
- Understand regression analysis, hedging, time-series models, and global financial market trends.
- Learn analytical skills and risk management.
The Post Graduate Executive Diploma in Human Capital Management is to develop the learner’s competence in the HR domain, and global HR practices and laws. The key outcome of the program is:
- Understand the basics of Human Resource Management.
- Learn the global Human Resource practices and development strategies.
- Understand the latest technology in HRM.
- Know about the HR Information Systems and the tools used.
Global Logistics and Supply Chain
Post Graduate Executive Program in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management focuses on the basics of supply chain management while incorporating the tools, best practices, and the latest developments in the sector through expert guidance. Key features of the program are:
- Learn to design the best supply chain process for the organization.
- Understand the global supply chain best practices for achieving excellence.
- Learn the use of analytical software to minimize risk and optimize profits.
- Learn to integrate procurement, operations, logistics, and technology.
- Understand the application of AI and Machine Learning in Supply Chain and Logistics.
Banking & Financial Services
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) in Financial Services serves to guide the student on how to incorporate upcoming changes while managing the personal and corporate financial portfolio. The learning outcome of the course is:
- Know about the basics of banking and finance management.
- Learn about the digital transformation in the banking sector and global financial market trends.
- Learn analytical skills to assess risk.
- Understand the types of financial markets, financial assets, instruments, and financial services.
Post Graduate Executive Diploma in E-Commerce & Retail Management is designed with a view to provide working professionals with a comprehensive view of E-commerce retailing, an analysis of the E-comm retail environment, and exposure to the issues and developments in the industry. The learning outcome of the program is:
- Learn how to grow your business online
- Understand the digital market and strategies to appeal to the markets
- Learn in-depth digital marketing tools and techniques
- Understand how to build an online presence, online marketing strategy, and the online threats
- Learn analytical skills to assess risks, and forecast growth, and profits.
Admission process in MIT Pune Executive MBA
The admission is done online as they believe in the “Go Green” concept. Visit the website and fill out the application form and upload all the requisite documents to the portal. ELse you can download the form and fill it the form then send the scanned copy of the form as well as documents to firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
Fee details for executive MBA MIT Pune
The fee for the executive MBA course is ₹80,000 and for NRI it is $2,200. Loan and installment facilities are also available in the institute. Moreover, you can also avail of scholarship in tuition fees, if you are alumni– up to 25% in course fees, defense personnel- up to 30% in course fees, or specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
The duration of the course is 15 months but it can be extended to 6 months in certain circumstances. Participants need a graduation degree with 5+ years of working experience.
If you’re not sure which institution to go to for further education, College Compare is a good place to start. Examine numerous institutions, compare them, make a decision, and then apply. College Compare assists you in choosing the best colleges. With a comparative analysis of institutions.