Holding an educational degree is crucial. But ensuring that it comes from a renowned university is even more critical. It helps significantly enhance your career prospects. A good university does not only offer you the benefits of being associated with a dignified brand name, but it also helps in shaping your future with the best teaching faculty and campus placements.
Given the rising inflation, attending daily lectures in a faraway location may not always be feasible. Things become harder to manage if you are already engaged in full-time employment. That is where distance education comes to play.
Distance MBA is the best option when you don’t want to compromise on your selected college and pursue your dream MBA course at an affordable rate. However, with the variety of online options, sorting through them can be a hassle. Let us help by walking you through some of the online MBA programs offered by the NMIMS, and the requisite eligibility and fees structure.
NMIMS Deemed-To-Be University is at the forefront of professional and continuing education. The institution was founded in 1994 to provide distance learning. In 2012, it began a pathbreaking journey in distance learning by integrating technology with its distance MBA courses.
Their online MBA courses have allowed them to reach thousands of students across India and enable them to realize their MBA dreams and aspirations. Currently, NMIMS Global has more than 100,000 active students.
It provides students with a balanced exposure to research, academic, and practical aspects of different roles in all industries. It is one of India’s Top 10 schools. It also owns the recognitions such as NAAC Grade A+ and UGC Autonomous Category I. Besides, it is also ranked as one of the top 100 universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). With 18 vocational schools, 750 full-time teachers, and more than nine campuses nationwide, NMIMS is a dream place for thousands of management students.
The university offers the widest range of distance MBA courses to choose from. These include
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Trade Management
- Finance Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Information Technology
- Systems Management
Irrespective of the courses you choose, there is guaranteed overall exposure in each one of them. They believe in an all-around development, and therefore co curricula are included as well to maintain the study and play balance.
Although several institutes offer online MBA programs across the country, NMIMS is on the list of several aspiring management students for diverse reasons. Here are some of the notable features of distance MBA courses offered by NMIMS.
- Get a deeper understanding of the program or module you’re learning with an extensive online repository of academic papers, white papers, case studies, journals, and more.
- You can use the online calendar to view and view lecture dates, exams, homework deadlines, and even view recorded live lectures.
- If you miss an interactive live lecture, you can check out the recordings of the lectures available in the Student Zone. You can clarify your question by contacting a faculty member who usually responds within 2448 hours.
- Educators exchange ideas with students outside the classroom. They start the discussion by posting issues related to the topic, and students participate by posting their opinions on it.
- Best-in-class Student Services and Multiple touchpoints, including Email, toll-free numbers, and live chat.
- Use the loan option with all programs, even if you don’t have a credit card. Dynamic application-oriented assessment
- Computer-based testing at designated centers throughout India.
- Career services that boost career development and support, appropriate mentoring, and counseling.
- Regional offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, NaviMumbai, and Pune. 80+ Authorized Enrolment Partners (AEPs) across the country.
- The state-of-the-art online learning system
- Mobile application-based learning platform (portal).
- Facilities such as recorded lectures and e-books. In addition, a series of live lectures will provide information about the program and each module. These lectures can be viewed at a later date.
- You can access the student zone from an app on any device. It will display all courseware and other relevant information.
- Interactive live lectures allow you to gain wider exposure.
- Dedicated student support team. Convenient toll payment options Flexible toll payment options.
NMIMS has an easy admission procedure in place for the online MBA courses.
Fill out the registration form online and pay the admission fee listed.
Visit Authorized Registration Partners and keep the following documents ready:
- Academic documents
- Internship certificate (if available)
- Photo identity
- Passport photo
- A certified registered partner consultant will review the document and upload it to your system.
- The EMI facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available for online payments using HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Citi, Standard Chartered, HSBC, and Kotak Mahindra Bank credit cards.
- Draft claim in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” paid in Mumbai.
- Use the credit function for all programs, even if you don’t have a credit card.
After completing the above steps, you will be issued a “Student Number” if your admission is confirmed and the university approves the submitted documents and payments. (Study kit shipping, student portal activation, and lectures are only available with admission confirmation)
- A bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university or an equivalent degree accredited by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a score of at least 50% at the degree level.
- A bachelor’s degree in a recognized university or equivalent field recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Stay up-to-date with us at College Compare. Explore various colleges and universities, compare, select and then apply. Our team would be glad to help you in your selection of colleges. Save time and get the curated list of options that closely meet your requirements. For more information, visit our website collegecompare.co.in today.