SP Jain School of Global Management is an Australian business school that provides modern, relevant, and practical global business education. The SP Jains institutes are located across the globe at the dynamic business hubs of Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney. The SP Jain Global executive MBA is one of the most demanding Courses.
Awards and Recognitions
- The SP Jain Global flagship MBA program is ranked by reputed international publications such as Forbes, Times Higher Education–Wall Street Journal, The Economist, and Financial Times.
- The SP Jain proprietary online learning technology, Engaged Learning Online (ELO), has won the Best Tech for Education Award at the India Digital Enabler Awards (I.D.E.A) 2020, hosted recently by Entrepreneur India.
- Institute has ranked 5th among 32 institutes in the Employment Parameters in QILT ( Quality indicators for teaching and learning) 2021 Survey.
- EMBA Recognised among the 15 BEST EMBA PROGRAMS IN SINGAPORE: MBA TODAY.
- Institute of Higher Education by the Australian Government’s national higher education regulator – the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) has granted the Institute.
- The Institue has the permission of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, UAE.
- In Singapore, it is registered as a Private Education Institute (PEI) by the Committee for Private Education (CPE),
- Accredited for its Global MBA program by ABEST21, Japan.
- Accredited for its Bachelor of Business Administration program by ACCA, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
WHY SP Jain Executive MBA
The main highlighted features that led one to choose the best B-School such as SP Jain are:
- Learning Experience with ELO: The learning online is with the help of the institute-proprietary ELO that utilizes high-quality, state-of-the-art technology.
- Study anywhere any time: Use ELO anywhere be it office, home, or travel. Just log in and get all the benefits of an on-campus education virtually.
- The transformation from a manager to an effective leader: This program helps to get in some leadership tactics such as strategic thinking and decision-making. Such quality will lead you on a new journey of leadership.
- An effective program for working professionals: the online learning program that will help you to get an Australian degree without leaving your job. With ELO, you can take your classroom with you and learn on the go.
- A Diverse Mix of Students: As an EMBA participant, exposed to a powerful group of senior executives, entrepreneurs, and high-caliber business professionals (with an average of 10+ years of work experience) who will challenge, motivate and inspire you.
- Participate in Global Immersion week: The introduced Global Immersion Weeks offer you the opportunity to travel abroad with classmates, learn about a new culture and add a global dimension to your EMBA experience by spending a week each at SP Jain’s campuses in Dubai and Singapore.
Overview of Executive MBA Program At SP Jain
The EMBA program at SP Jain divides into three terms. The total credit score for the EMBA program is 36 credits. It offers the following specializations: marketing, operation, finance, and entrepreneurship. At SP Jain, EMBA students benefit from the opportunity to participate in a unique Executive Career Acceleration Pathway (ECAP) that includes individual career coaching sessions, goal-setting exercises, one-on-one CV enhancing sessions, corporate interface sessions, soft skill development workshops, networking events, and many more activities designed to support students in their career growth and soft skill development.
The EMBA program is usually 18 months long, but to be completed within 5 years if extended.
The following qualifications are required to be eligible for admission:
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university or other approved tertiary institution. English is compulsory or the candidate needs to pass an English exam such as IELTS minimum score of 6.5, TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70, and PTE minimum score of 60.
- A valid score card of GMAT/GRE/XAT/CAT/or SPJAT.
- Experience of full-time work of minimum 3 years after graduation.
Who can apply
The program is ideal for:
- Promoters/owners of family businesses
- Scions of family businesses who have experience or exposure to their own family business and want to learn and grow their business
- Key leaders within the family business
Admission procedure at SP Jain Executive MBA
- Submit your application online.
- Candidates only need to submit one application but may apply for two specializations with a single application.
- Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis (i.e. evaluated when they are received). So, the early applicant will get more chances of selection.
- After, application submission the candidates will shortlist on the basis of their academics and work experience.
- The institute will intimate the shortlist candidate in writing.
- An Essay test along with a personal interview will be there at one of the School’s campuses or via Skype/Zoom
- The final result will be out within a week of the selection process.
NOTE: A fee of USD 50 will be there for the admission process which is non-refundable.
The course fee for the EMBA program is USD 17,000 or 14,00,000 (INR).
The evaluation is on a regular basis not by the term end exam. Individual and group assignments are regular. The report of the assessment and assignment reflects the term-end. Formal exams will be held during the day, in the evenings, or even on weekends, and a student should check the examination schedule carefully. The students will receive intimation two weeks prior to the exam.
SP Jain is one of the leading EMBA colleges. EMBA course will make you a leader in business administration and will help you lead the business well.
College compare is a website where you will get to know all the details about the executive MBA course. If you are still in doubt about selecting the executive MBA course for you? we are happy to help and answer all the related queries.