Finance is an important part of any business. Any transaction in the business is related to money. Therefore, it is important to get knowledge in finance. Thus, a distance MBA in finance finds its relevance in business. This course helps in understanding the different perspectives of finance and its implication in the business world.
Top 5 Distance MBA institutes in Finance in India
- BITS, Pilani
- DY. Patil online
- Amity online
- SCDL, Pune
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
BITS, Pilani offers work integrated program for working professionals who want to do further studies with existing jobs. The MBA helps in rapid career progression in high-growth areas of Finance or the BFSI Industry. The online classes for the course are mainly conducted on weekends or after working hours.
- Digital Learning: Learners can access engaging learning material such as recorded lectures from BITS Pilani faculty members, course handouts, and, where applicable, recorded lab content.
- Continuous Assessment: The course includes continuous assessment in the form of assignments, quizzes, mid-semester exams, and comprehensive exams.
- Experimental learning: The institute lays emphasis on the application of class learning to real-time work situations and simulation techniques.
- Finance Lab: The Finance Lab houses cutting-edge Bloomberg Terminals that capture real-time information about financial markets, as well as financial statements and valuable industry data.
- Examinations: BITS Pilani offers online as well as offline examinations for distance learning students. The online exams can be given with the help of a laptop whereas the offline exams are to be conducted at the prescribed centers namely, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Goa, Delhi NCR, Pilani, and Kolkata.
The online application forms are available on the university website. Students can fill out the application form and pay the application fees of ₹ 1,500/-. The selection status can be checked by logging in to the Online Application Centre.
The total fee for the course is ₹ 2,50,000/-. In addition, the one-time payment of application fees (1500) and admission fees (16,500) is to be paid separately.
DY Patil online
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’s Centre of Online Learning (COL) was created with the goal of meeting the needs of the contemporary learning community while also providing students with the knowledge and skills required by the industry. The Online Program was thoughtfully created to close the achievement gap between students and industry expectations by teaching fundamental managerial and leadership skills.
- Industry-oriented webinars: regular interactions with industry experts these assists candidates in understanding the industry’s upcoming challenges. Working professionals typically prefer the Program to improve their skills in order to secure the best career opportunities.
- Interactive learning content with recorded lectures: Interactive learning content with recorded lectures on live sessions is available for the candidates.
- Examination: Online examinations are conducted by the university in a proctored manner to facilitate safe learning.
Fill out the online application form at https://www.dypatilonline.com/ with all the relevant documents. Once verified the university will confirm the admission and intimate them through email.
The total fee for the MBA course is ₹ 1,30,000/-.
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, Pune offers PGDM in finance for distance learners. The Academics Department, comprised of faculty from the top ranks of the industry and with several years of teaching experience, designs and constantly updates the curriculum.
- Blended mode of learning: SCDL offers learning in form of printed course material, digital e-learning, and faculty interaction sessions to clear doubts and queries.
- Virtual classes: Virtual Classroom facility with the Faculties to remove the distance barrier between the teacher and the taught. Students can ask questions, have peer interaction and even replay an archived lecture.
- Web Portal: www.scdl.net is a powerful web portal that offers services such as computer-based assignment submission, computer-based examination booking, a message board, counseling, the ability to view Admission Status and Academic Status, and so on.
- On-Demand Examination: SCDL takes the examination as per the student’s schedule. You can schedule the exam whenever you want in the online mode.
The students can apply online and fill out the application form after registering themselves with the SCDL. The fee for the application is ₹ 1200. After the successful submission of the application form, the institute will inform you about the status of the application with the help of an email.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 50,000/-.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
SGVU is a NAAC “A” grade accredited university offering two year MBA in Finance. The university is located in the prime location of Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is a well-known university for delivering quality education along with innovation and usage of technology. MBA in finance is among the featured program of the university.
- Live and interactive classes: Live classes are conducted by experts in the industry. Registered students can also opt for the live demo classes.
- Student support: the university also provides support to the student for any queries related to the course with the help of the student support cell.
- Project-based learning: The learning during the program is composed of a project that helps in getting real-time learning and experimental experience.
- Overall development: Enhances problem-solving and communication skills with the program helps in the overall development of the students.
Fill out the online application form. After submitting the form successfully, a counselor will contact you to provide free career guidance and assist you with the admissions process. You can then move forward and submit an application for the course of your choice once you are satisfied and confident. You can proceed to pay the fees after completing the application for admission and attaching the necessary paperwork. The students have a variety of options for paying the fees at your disposal.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 80,000/-.
Indira Gandhi National Open Univeristy (IGNOU) offers two year MBA course in banking & finance. It is the first open university in the nation to have earned the highest A++ Grade from NAAC accreditation. The program is designed by renowned management experts with the most recent industry requirements and practices in mind.
- Delivery System: The program is delivered by print study material and Audio-visual aid. The IGNOU telecast the programs related to the course on national television in Doordarshan or via radio telecast.
- Student support services: IGNOU has set up a number of learner support centers across the country. Learner support centers offer counseling services on a regular basis, as well as serving as information and examination centers.
- Counseling Sessions: Counseling sessions are scheduled on the weekends or through live phone-in-programs in AIR. This helps in clearing the doubts and queries related to the course.
- eGyankosh: It is the world’s largest repository with access to more than 2500 books related to courses. The repository is also home to a large number of videos that can facilitate easy learning.
- IGNOU e-content Mobile App: The app contains all the information related to the course. It enhances the learner support services and takes the course to the digital platform.
Admission to the course is granted after the clearance of the OPENMAT entrance exam. The admission process takes place twice a year i.e. July and January. Students can fill out the entrance exam online and appear for the admission test.
The total fee of the program is ₹ 62,000/-.
College compare is a place that let you know all the details of the management courses in India. If you looking for an MBA course in India then you landed in the right shoe. Just have a look at the website and get the best course for your bright future.