An MBA in IT is one of the trending and most demanding management courses. It not only provides you the knowledge of management but also helps in learning IT-related courses. Distance MBA in IT helps the learner to get a job in the top IT companies such as Infosys, TCS, IBM, HCL, Accenture, and so on.
Here we will discuss the top 5 distance MBA institutes in India offering MBA in IT.
Top 5 Distance MBA in IT
- Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning (SCDL)
- Welingkar School of Management
- ICFAI Busines School
- Amity online
Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning (SCDL), Pune
SCDL is one of the leading management institutes in India offering versatile courses in management. The Post graduate diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT) is a two-year degree course for working professionals. The program’s distinctive emphasis on technology management effectively prepares students for successful careers in the dynamic and fast-paced information technology marketplace.
- Blended mode of learning: SCDL offers a blended mode of learning including Published / Printed – Self-Learning Material / Books, Digital e-learning, Faculty Interaction – Chat Sessions, and an Online Classroom Facility.
- Student support cell: To provide prompt assistance and guidance to our students, we have a dedicated Call Center with dedicated phone lines, supported by call operators and student counselors.
- Web Portal: A robust website offering features like computer-based exam registration and assignment submission is www.scdl.net. Reservations, a message board, counseling, a campus email account with a 10GB mailbox, the ability to view admission and academic status, etc.
- Quality education: SCDL is well known for imparting quality education to has been accredited with ISO 9001:2015 certification. The institute has established a “Quality Management System” by NVT Quality Certification Pvt. Ltd. as a certifying body.
The online application forms are available online at the official website of the SCDL. Students can log in and register themselves before filing the application form. Upload the necessary documents and fees for the course. You will be notified once all verification is completed.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 50,000/-.
NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education is a premier institute for imparting career-led education. The NGASCE offers a quality education that can supplement a professional career without attending physical classes. The MBA program in IT is designed to incorporate career advancement and enhance the employability of working professionals.
- Case-Study-Based Learning: Case studies are an essential component of the educational process because they shed light on how businesses solve problems and get the outcomes they seek.
- Live lectures: NGASCE offers live lectures facility for online and distance learning students. In case you miss the lecture you can watch the recording on the app or web portal.
- Examination: The evaluation is based on the assignments, projects, and term-end examinations. The examination dates are set at the convenience of the students, so NGASCE offers in-demand examinations.
- Students Zone: The student’s zone comprises desktop and mobile apps, Digital Library, and a live lectures portal.
Admission to the NGASCE commences in October. The students can fill out the online application https://online.nmims.edu/ form with the documents required for the admission process. Once verified the students’ numbers will be assigned to the candidates.
The total fee for the course is ₹ 1,64,000/-.
Welingkar School of Management
WeSchool or Welingkar institute of Management offers two year PGDM in hybrid mode in IT Project Management. The institute has been awarded the award of “Top Distance Learning Institute of India” in the west zone by competition success review. We School has campuses in Mumbai and Bengaluru.
- Virtual classroom facility: The live lectures are telecast via the internet from the classroom to make the feel of the virtual class and make the learning more effective.
- Personal Contact Program: At We School the students are provided with the PCP for some topics for which learning is difficult. Experts are invited to take these pre-scheduled classes.
- Industrial visits and workshops: the industrial trips are organized to know the application of the knowledge gained in real-time.
- WE Tube: A personal video learning platform with a lot of videos concerned to the program are available in we tube. Its access is free for the students.
Online applications are invited from the students. The form for such an application can be filled out online with the submission of the necessary documents. Once the fee payment along with the documents are verified the admission gets confirmed.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 1,01,000/-.
ICFAI Business School
ICFAI was founded in 1984 as a non-profit organization with the broad goal of empowering citizens through world-class quality education. The ICFAI Universities are situated in Jaipur, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Tripura, Jharkhand, Raipur, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi), Sikkim, Mizoram, Meghalaya, and Nagaland. ICFAI Hyderabad offers MBA in IT.
- Syndicated Learning Program (SLP): The SLP includes classes, group discussions, practice exams, and interviews planned and carried out by academic and business professionals.
- Placement: The university is well-known for providing placement for distance learners.
- Learning: With case-based learning, cutting-edge facilities, a focus on developing practical skills, and a strong industry connection, this MBA program is exceptional and leads to excellent final placements for all of its graduates.
- Overall development: The program helps in gaining domain knowledge as well as personal development leading to the overall development of the students.
Admission to the MBA program is after successful clearance of the entrance exam by the university namely the IBSAT. The fee for the application is ₹ 1800.
The total fee for the MBA program is around ₹ 2,00,000/-.
The goal of India’s first UGC-accredited online MBA program is to provide students with knowledge of all important concepts, practices, and trends in the field. Amity Online has also ranked by QS globally for imparting quality and world-class education. MAB in IT is one of the trending courses offered by Amity online.
- Live and recorded lectures: Live, as well as recorded lectures with eminent faculty, explaining the concepts and subjects, hold the experience of the virtual classes.
- Interactive Learning Material: the learning materials are interesting to learn so that the student does not lose interest in the courses while studying at home.
- On-Demand Video lectures: The students can demand online lectures on topics that are difficult to understand. The experts take live classes on such topics and let the student clear doubts and queries.
- Continuous performance assessment: continuous assessment for the program leads to applying the learning to the real-time situation. This assessment includes assignments and projects.
- Assured Job Placement: Amity Online gives surety of getting good placement after the compilation of the MBA program.
Online applications are available on the university website. Students can fill out the online Application form with the required documents and submit it. Once verified the admission will be confirmed.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 2,53,000/-.
College compares help in understanding the management courses in India. If you looking for an MBA course and want to pursue a career in management then this is the right place for your search.