Project management is the discipline of using specific processes and principles to initiate, plan, execute, and manage the implementation of new initiatives or changes within an organization. The distance MBA in project management finds its relevance in any organization as it shows long-term effects on any business.
Top 5 institutes of Distance MBA in Project
- SCDL, Pune
- Amity Online
- Jain Online
- Algaappa University
- Online Manipal
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) offers two year PGDM course in Project Management. Project management effectively addresses the issues of change and transition throughout the project life cycle, beginning with need awareness, initiation, planning, implementation, control, and closure.
The five basics of the course include Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Project Closing.
- Contemporary delivery style: the course is delivered using print or published study material, e-learning materials, recorded lectures, and one-to-one mentorship. The mix of all types of learning makes it more effective and interactive.
- Student support center: Pre and post-admissions are supported by dedicated Student Support Centres across India via call center, e-mail, and WhatsApp.
- Dynamic assessment system: The continuous assessment in form of assignments is there in addition to the on-demand term-end exams. The exams are online and conducted in proctored manner.
- Career opportunities: the SCDL focuses on placement assistance to the students. The industry has responded overwhelmingly to SCDL’s recruitment efforts.
The online applications can be filled out by visiting the official website https://www.scdl.net/. The fee for the application is ₹ 1200. After, completing the admission form it should be submitted with the required documents and fees. Once verified the admission will get confirmed.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 50,000/-.
Amity online MBA is the only MBA in India that received a QS ranking globally. The university has a wide network of more than 3.5 lakh students present globally. It has also ranked among the top 3 universities in World for management education. The university offers two years MBA in construction project management.
- Live Classes: Daily live classes (11:00 AM to 9:45 PM) by award-winning academicians in addition to the discussion forums and communications related to queries.
- Live virtual Job fair: Amity provides job assistance to distance learners with the help of the live virtual job fair in coordination with the recruiters and alumni network.
- Experimental Learning: The students learn from real-time case studies giving them knowledge about the real business situation and how to handle them.
- Excellent student support: The university offers 24*7 support to the learners making it one of the most effective support systems for distance learners.
Online application forms can be filled out by visiting the official website https://amity.edu/. In addition, the candidates are required to submit a soft copy of the document. Once verified by the university admission is confirmed.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 2,53,000/-.
Jain’s (deemed-to-be-university) center for distance education and virtual learning is an A++ grade by NAAC. The university thrives for Quality Education, Research, and Entrepreneurial Development. The MBA degree in project management helps in building innovative and creative solutions to drive organizational impact.
- Industry-oriented curriculum: The curriculum is based on the latest industry trend frame by industrial experts.
- Online course material: Access to study materials, online resources, and digital literacy for dealing with future societies at any time
- Examination: the assessments are online whereas the term-end exams are held at the centers designated by the university. The assignments and assessments are available on the LMS provided by the university to online students.
Admission is after the clearance of the entrance exam conducted by the university based on the policy issued by UGC.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 72,000/-.
Algappa University, Directorate of Distance Education
Algappa University, Directorate of Distance Education works with different Pedagogy, Extension, Administration, Research and
Learning to reach the goal of excellence in education. The MBA in project management will give practical exposure that will enrich human resources for the nation’s educational, social, technological, environmental, and economic magnificence.
- Personal contact Program: Each semester will have 80 hours of contact program for every individual at the university campus. he classroom teaching will consist of the delivery of lectures over OHP.
- Learning material: The self-learning material is provided to students in form of print books and CDs.
- Examination: The internal and external exams are conducted for each semester. Exams are conducted at the specified centers selected by the university.
Any graduate can easily apply for the course after visiting the official website https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/ or to the campus.
The total fee for the course is ₹ 13,350/-.
Manipal University, Jaipur
Manipal University, Jaipur, or MUJ is an integral part of the Manipal Academy of Higher Education. The innovative curriculum, along with the teaching experts are the main features of the MBA course. MUJ has cultivated a legacy of influential alumni who have made a global impact on change, faculty who are leaders in their fields, world-class infrastructure, and a cutting-edge digital campus.
- Enhanced digital platform: The online study material consists of 880 hours of e-tutorials, 650+ hours of digital content, and 300+ hours of additional learning videos. This a low bandwidth platform that can easily access in a remote location too.
- Experienced Faculty: The faculty is mainly composed of knowledgeable, experienced professionals. The majority of our faculty members have doctorates in the fields in which they teach. They enhance the value of useful insights and empower you to confidently forge your course for success.
- Live lectures: The live lectures are provided to the students. Students can also access the recorded lectures if not able to attend the live online classes.
- Placement Support: The university additionally offers career guidance and placement support to distance learners.
The Manipal University Jaipur online aptitude test is a requirement for applicants to the MBA program. Candidates must pass this test to be admitted. However, candidates who have passed the CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, or GMAT exams are exempt from taking the exam. On the university’s official website, https://www.onlinemanipal.com/, are the online application forms.
The total fee for the course is ₹ 1,50,000/-.
College compare is a place where you will get all the details about management courses in India. If you are looking for an MBA course in India then you are on the right track. Just log on to our website and we are sure it will help you get the best course for your bright future.