Distance MBA is one of the most common postgraduate courses that students are looking for. It is a two-year degree program where the participant learns about different business tactics. Such a program opens up new opportunities and boosts the career of the participants. Here we will discuss the top distance MBA institutes in Hyderabad.
Top Distance/Online MBA Institutes/colleges in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a hub of many companies. Many IT and Non-IT companies are found in Hyderabad. So, the employees who are working over there can directly apply for the program. The list of the top MBA colleges in Hyderabad is as follows:
BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) For Distance Education, Hyderabad
BR Ambedkar university is a public university by govt. of India. The main aim of the university is to provide education to all sections of society. The university offers online courses in UG, PG, and other programs for distance learners. All the programs offered by the university are UGC and AICTE approved.
- The MBA course is available in general and health care management (HCM).
- For admission, the candidate must have passed the ICET examination conducted by Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- The primary medium of the program is English.
- Audio visual aid is provided for assistance during the learning.
- The fee for the program is General: ₹ 20,000 and for HCM:₹ 1,20,000/-.
The minimum eligibility for admission to the MBA program is graduation with at least 50% marks. Click the link for more details: BRAOU
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad is offering quality education for the last 25 years. It is among the top-rated MBA institutes in Hyderabad, India. The institute offers two year PGDM program which is affiliated with UGC, AICTE, AUI, and NAAC (Grade “A+”). The IBS Hyderabad offers a two-year MBA course for online and distance learners.
- Human Resource
- Operation Research
- Health Care Management
- Flexible learning opportunity with the online and experienced learning platform.
- Strong industry interface to train students in specialized areas in information technology, business analysis, and research.
- The case study is the main component of learning, it boosts the problem-solving approach.
- The institute offers good placement opportunities after the course.
- A wide Alumni base of around 62,000+ and around 4000 recruiters relations.
For admission, to the MBA program, the candidates are required to pass the IBSAT exam. This exam is organized by the ICFAI for admission to higher studies. However, a valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/AMBA/GMAT can also be considered for admission purposes. Visit the website for further details: ICFAI
The University of Hyderabad, Center of distance and virtual learning
The University of Hyderabad offers a 1-year diploma in project management, business management, hospital management, and health care management. It is a state govt. university and affiliated with UGC DEB and AICTE. All the programs consist of two terms in a year.
- Virtual sessions along with the contact classes are used for the learning during the program.
- The curriculum is as per the latest industry trend.
- An expert in the relevant field is there for imparting in-depth knowledge of the subjects.
- Evaluation is based on the internal assessment and term-end exam.
- The fee for the Diploma in Business management and project management is ₹ 19,000/- whereas for the other disciple it is ₹ 60,000/-
For more details visit: the University of Hyderabad
Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
ISB Hyderabad is one of the leading MBA institutes in Hyderabad, India. It has also marked its presence globally. The ISB offers Post Graduate Programmes, Advanced Management Programmes (AMP), and Executive Education to management aspirants. The institute is accredited by AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB. Moreover, the education quality and upgraded technology have made the institute most demanding in the Hyderabad region.
- Online virtual classes are provided to the participants for interactive learning.
- Classroom discussion, cases, simulation, and industry visits are additionally provided.
- International immersion is a part of the programs that makes the understanding of the global environment.
- Placement assistance is given to all distance learners by virtual placements drive.
- The fee for different program varies form 3,00,000 to 35,00,000/-.
For more details visit ISB Hyderabad
Woxen University, Hyderabad
Woxen university is among the top 3 private institutes in India by B-School ranking 2022. The university works on 4 pillars: Academic Excellence, Applied Learning, Global Exposure, Diversity & Inclusivity. The university offers an MBA program that includes 6 terms. However, the participants are required to choose the electives Marketing, Finance, Operation, HR, Data Analytics, and AI in the second year of the course.
- International exchange program to enhance global environment learning.
- The institute offers expert guidance faculty for the effective learning mechanism.
- Placement assistance is there to guide the student and get them placed in reputed companies.
- The fee for the course is around 15,00,000/-.
Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks, plus a valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/AMBA is mandatory for admission. Apart from this, the woxen university also takes aptitude tests for the participants. Working professionals can also apply for the course.
Visit the official website for further details: https://woxsen.edu.in/.
NMIMS, MBA institute in Hyderabad
NMIMS is one of the leading B-School in India. The NMIMS Hyderabad offers Post Graduate Diploma In Management Executive for working professionals. It is a weekend program where the classes are on every Saturday for 20 months. The program comprises 5 terms. The first four terms are common for all whereas the learners are required to choose an elective in the last term. Institute offers the following specializations: Marketing, Finance, Human resources, Operation, and analytics.
- The program offers opportunities to deepen participants understanding in horizontal and vertical directions.
- The pedagogy involves interactive class sessions, case analyses, simulations, and project work.
- Classes are on Weekends at the Tarnaka Campus, Secunderabad.
- The candidate will be awarded NMIMS executive MBA degree after course completion.
- The fee for the entire course is ₹ 4,50,000/-.
For admission to the program, the candidate must have a graduation degree and a minimum of 3 years of work experience
A postgraduation degree with two years of work experience after the degree.
For more details visit https://www.nmimshyderabad.org/.
Institute of Management Technology, MBA institute in Hyderabad
IMT, Hyderabad offers PGDM Execuitve to transform working professionals into tomorrow’s leaders. It is an 18-month program where classes are on weekends on campus. The program helps in developing leadership skills and problem-solving approaches to enhance their skill.
- One-to-one mentoring by CXO (Chief Experience Officer).
- Optional international immersion program at 40 + partner institutions.
- High-impact case studies, with benefits from the world’s largest and most active alumni.
- Three specializations: Finance and accounting, Operation management, and general management.
- The fee for the course is around 13,00,000/-.
Graduation in any discipline having 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university along with 5+ years of work experience. The application should also have a valid CAT/MAT/AMBA/GMAT exam. For more details visit IMT Hyderabad.
Amity Global Business School, Hyderabad
The Amity Global Business School offers PGPM + MBA as a two-year program. It is among the top 10 B-School in India. The institute is good for providing placement in top companies. The various electives for the program are Marketing, HR, Finance, International Business, Logistics Management, and Digital Marketing.
- International immersion during the program helps in gaining knowledge about the global environment.
- Students can get the benefit of PGPM and MBA at the same time.
- Industry-focused and curriculum based on the latest trend in the business.
- Learn anywhere and any time using the virtual learning system.
- The fee for the course is around ₹ 4,00,000/- for the entire course.
For admission, the candidate should graduate from a recognized university. The selection is based on the marks in the qualifying exam, English, and interview. For more details visit http://hyderabad.agbs.in/.
There are many colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA programs but we have listed only the top distance MBA institutes in Hyderabad. If you are an MBA aspirant looking for a course this list will help you choose the best college.
College compare is a place where you will learn all about management education in India. If you are looking for an MBA course and are still confused just scroll through the site and your doubts will be cleared. Our experts will help you find a suitable course for your bright future.