Mumbai is the financial capital of India. A hub of companies and educational institutes is present in Mumbai. A number of top distance MBA institutes are found in Mumbai. These prominent institutes provide regular, distance, and online modes of education to the students. Such institutes offer MBA courses which are considered a must for achieving high business dreams.
Here we have listed the best MBA college in Mumbai
1. NMIMS, Mumbai
NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGASCE) is one of the pioneering institutes in India for completing the reduction through distance mode. It offers courses in UG, PG, And a diploma in management. The global presence of the university makes it distinct from other distance learning institutes.
The NGASCE has the following highlighted features:
- NGASCE was granted Category I autonomy by the UGC-DEB in 2003.
- Accredited with Grade “A” by NAAC.
- Has ranked in the top 100 universities by NIRF ranking 2021.
- The university has 120+ hiring partners for placements.
- Highly qualified and trained staff with good teaching experience.
- Offers flexibility in time and examination.
Distance MBA from the NMMIMS is offered in the following specializations:
|Business Management||Finance Management||Banking & Finance Management|
|International Trade||Supply Chain Management||IT & Systems Management|
|Retail management||Digital Marketing||Human resource management|
The MBA distance course is a 2-year program for which the fee is 1,44,000 approx. Moreover, the study is done through (Blended and ODL mode) which provides you with in-depth knowledge of financial business operations, and policies and applies this knowledge practically. The official website for the NGASCE is https://online.nmims.edu/.
2. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Mumbai (distance MBA)
The Bharati Vidyapeeth has its headquarters in Pune. It is one of the oldest universities in Maharashtra. Its branches in big cities such as Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Haryana, etc. Trust and high-quality education are the keywords of the distance studies from the Bharati Vidyapeeth. It has the following highlighted features:
- It provides affordable and high-quality education to students.
- Secured 101st ranking in NIRF ranking 2021.
- Approved by UGC-DEB, AUI, and AICTE.
- Achieving the benchmark against the best and continuously improving in all spheres and at all times.
- The university works to bring a healthy synergy between the industry and business.
University offers an MBA program in distance mode, which is two-year continuous learning. The fee for the course is ₹ 48,000. The MBA program is offered in HR management only.
3. Welingkar Institute of Management (Weschool)
Established in 1977, WeSchool works under the aegis of S.P. Mandali Trust, one of the oldest trusts in the education space. It has two campuses located in Mumbai and Bangalore. The WeSchool offers PGDM (Post graduate diploma in Management) in various disciplines. The mode of learning is blended and incorporates interactive sessions. It has the following highlighted features:
- The institute is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for the following programs – PGDM, PGDM E-biz, and PGDM Business design.
- It is an autonomous institute affiliated with the University of Mumbai.
- The institute is ranked at 19th position in overall private B-schools in India and No. 1 in Mumbai.
- WeSchool is among the top 75 B-Schools as per the NIRF ranking 2021.
- Is honored with 4 stars for the IIC 3.0 by the Ministry of Education Innovation Cell for promoting innovation and start-ups on campus.
The WeSchool offers MBA in 18 specializations
|Marketing Management||Financial management||Human resource management|
|Retail management||Operation Management||Supply chain Management|
|Business administration||E-business Management||Banking, investment, and insurance|
|Hospitality Management||Healthcare Management||Rural and Agribusiness Management|
|International business||E-commerce Management||IT Project Management|
|Travel & Tourism Management||Service Excellence||Media and advertising|
MBA distance learning program is a 2-year program that includes physical course or study material and on-call support for queries. The fee for the program is ₹ 1,01,000/- for two years, without a Personal Contact Program (PCP) OR
Rs. 1,04,600/- along with PCP fees. The PCP program classes are conducted on weekends. For more details visit https://www.welingkaronline.org/.
4. IIBMS, Mumbai
IIBMS is one of the leading Management Institutes of International Distance Learning Education. The institute is world-class in quality for delivering distance education. All MBA students who enter the program take the core course in business administration and management studies that is beneficial for their advancement. The IIBMS has the following highlighted features:
- It is a D.Y. Patil (school of open and distance learning) authorized center.
- The institute has been awarded the best distance learning and industrial interface institute.
- It has also received Global Distance Education Excellence Award in 2019-20.
- A UGC-DEB, AICTE, and AUI-approved institute.
- Learning pattern is based on online studies. Interactive classes are conducted on weekends and holidays.
The IIBMS offers the following MBA program
|Professional Master’s Program in Business Administration||Executive Masters Program in Business Administration|
|International Master’s Program in Business Administration (1YEAR)||Master’s in International Business|
|Masters Program in Business Administration [DUAL SPECIALIZATION]||Masters Program in Management Studies|
The fee for the MBA program is ₹ 48,800 INR and international fees are 2200 USD. The IIBMS provides a study kit for them which includes all the material related to the course. Moreover, the students are allowed 2 modes of examination – Home Based/Center-Based. For further details visit: https://www.iibms.org/.
5. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Mumbai
IGNOU regional center at Mumbai was set up in Jan. 2009, with the bifurcation of the Pune region. The main objective of this Regional Centre is to provide better student support services to the growing learner enrolment in Mumbai, particularly in the backward and minority blocks. The IGNOU in Mumbai does not award the distance MBA degree but it gives PGDM degrees in different specializations. This regional center has the following highlighted features:
- During the 27th convocation, RC Mumbai secured four Gold Medals in MAPC, MTM, PGDGPS, AND PGDEL programs.
- It covers the Mumbai Metropolitan and inscribed the Konkan Region of the state.
- The regional center is approved by UGC-DEB.
- Learner support center (LSC) to help the students in the Mumbai region.
- It provides a facility for the Maharashtra student to give exams in their own state.
The IGNOU Mumbai offers MBA(PGDM) in the following specializations
|Human Resource Management||Marketing Management||Operation Management|
|Disaster Management||School leadership & Management||Food safety & Quality Management|
|Financial Management||International business||Rural Development|
PGDM course fee from IGNOU is around ₹ 50,000. The study material is provided by the institute and the Students can also access the online material from https://egyankosh.ac.in. The university has an app named “IGNOU E-Content mobile App” for student help. Log on to the official website for more details: http://rcmumbai.ignou.ac.in/.
6. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University, Mumbai
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University (CSMU) is established with a vision and mission to impart quality education in all spheres of high learning in India. The CSMU is situated in Navi Mumbai, the educational hub of Maharashtra on a sprawling & lush green campus. The university offers MBA, Executive MBA, and Post Graduate Diploma In Management. It has the following highlighted features:
- The university is approved by UGC and AICTE.
- Gives full effort to combine the theory with real-life situations.
- Assist students of distance learning for placements.’
- Self-study material is provided along with assistance in the study through online classes.
It offers MBA in the following specializations
|Marketing Management||Finance Management||Human Resources Management|
|IT||Rural & Urban Management|
The course fee is ₹. 1,10,000 per annum for Indian Students and $ 2,000 per annum for Foreign Students. For details visit https://www.csmu.ac.in/.
Are you looking for some distance learning courses in India? Then you are at eh right place. Just log on to college compare and get all your queries answered by the expert. We have analyzed a lot of colleges throughout the country and sorted the best ones with the best course for you.