XLRI introduces virtual Interactive learning (VIL) as Online learning, distance learning, and a part-time management program in 2022. It has come up with the concept of imparting management skills to working professionals without taking a break from the job. XLRI commits to giving continuous quality education. The innovative pedagogy makes learning more powerful. XLRI online MBA is one of the customized programs by the institute.
Award and Affiliation
- XLRI Jamshedpur has been awarded the coveted international accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- It is recognized by UGC-DEB, AICTE, ANd AUI for online and distance modes of learning.
- The XLRI has been awarded the international Accreditation of AACSB for online programs.
- All the business management programs in XLRI have the Government of India’s Approval.
- It has a rank of no. 8 in the NIRF ranking In 2021.
- All India ranking no. 1 in 2021 by Outlook ICARE Private B-School Ranking.
Online MBA from XLRI
The XLRI offers an online MBA program in Business Management, Finance Management, and Human resource management. The program is one of the most flexible ones as the class schedule is per the learner’s requirements. Who can join the XLRI program:
- Graduates who have a career aspiration across diverse fields of management.
- Professionals currently working in the corporate sector and eager to learn/update their skills through systematic education.
- Executives looking to supplement their experience-based skills with a widely recognized Post Graduate Diploma to boost their career.
- Entrepreneurs who desire to enhance their managerial skills
- Next-generation members of the family business who want to refine their managerial skills.
The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate mark of 50% from a recognized University/Institution. Final year students can also apply for the course. Moreover, Candidates with relevant work experience will be given preference.
Course Structure for online MBA Program
The XLRI divides online MBA into six terms. Learners need to visit the campus for 1 week of immersion per year at XLRI Jamshedpur during the term I and term VI.
Learning and classes
The online sessions are held on both weekends and on Thursdays from 6.30 PM – 9.45 PM. In addition to these contact hours, the learners can attend the peer learning session on Sunday morning (11.30 am – 01.00 pm) and Tuesday evenings (8.00 -9.30 PM). The time of the session can change if required. However, there is tutorial assistance from Monday to Friday (8.00 to 10.00 PM) for students help.
The learning methods in XLRI involve lectures, case analysis, and discussions, hands-on exercises, simulations, personal reflections, role plays, tutorials, and peer-to-peer learning through group work.
Fee and Scholarship
The total fee for the course is 14 lakh(four installments). A loan facility is also provided by the institute to help students financially. The fees include the cost of textbooks, reading materials, library resources, accommodation, and boarding during the two mandatory campus immersion programs but exclude the travel and related costs.
Apart from this, the institute believes in the diversity of participants. So, it gives scholarships to women, ST/SC candidates, and Tier II &Tier III locations. Moreover, the Top five performers are eligible for an academic scholarship of Rs. 50,000/- at the end of the first year.
Admission Process for Online MBA XLRI
Candidates can apply online by visiting the XLRI XOL website xol.xlri.edu. Since selection is made on a rolling basis, candidates are encouraged to apply early as there is a limited number of seats in the program.
Candidates shall be admitted through a two-step process, Step 1 (Shortlisting): Step 2(Personal Interview). The applications are out in July. So, visit the website for notifications.
Enrolled students will have opportunities of availing career guidance from the faculty and the Placement Office. Apart, they can connect with XLRI’s global alumni network for having a broad network area. Besides, the regular speaker sessions involving senior corporate executives will give students opportunities for interaction. Thus, you will get the immense opportunity to move ahead in your career after completing the course.
Benefits of joining the program
Some of the key benefits of joining the XLRI online MBA program are:
- The unique design of the curriculum with conceptual rigor and practical relevance.
- Blending synchronous and asynchronous online learning and encouraging peer learning.
- Possibility to pick electives of your choice based on personal interest and strength.
- Prescheduled tutorial hours every week to handhold those who need support.
- Remote access to XLRI library resources for descriptive learning.
- Flexible Interactive Sessions, time, and slots as per the learner’s requirement.
XLRI is among the top institutes in India in management. The Online MBA program from XLRI is one of the most effective and interactive programs. Experienced faculty and industrial background peer helps you to build up a strong network for future growth assistance. Its global ALumni presence opens up doors for prospects. So, if you are keen on developing a managerial career that can take you along the world then this program is for you.
College Compare is one solution to all your distance education problems. Just ask the experts and get all your answers with doubt clearance. You can easily find all the details about online and distance education in one place. We have analyzed all the courses and brought to you the most efficient colleges and courses for you. So, why wait just click https://collegecompare.co.in/ and explore the website.