Amity University distance education is one of the leading private universities in Asia. It deals with all types of courses for higher education. It has ranked among the top 3% of universities globally by QS UK raking. The only university in India has a maximum no. of US & UK accreditation. It has also ranked #1 in India and #37 in World for its online MBA program.
The university is UGC, AICTE, Grade “A” by NAAC, AIU, and BSI certified. It also has WES(World Education Services) accreditation which means that the degree offered is acceptable in CANADA and US.
The online program is specifically designed for working professionals. These are career-oriented and have a futuristic approachable program for helping professionals. The teaching method includes video lectures, conferencing, face-to-face interaction, webinars, and one-to-one sessions with faculty.
There is a no.of institutes providing online/ distance education but why AMITY? Because it is one of the best distance learning centers The Amity online programs have two main points: world-class, flexible online program and degree is equivalence to the regular course. Moreover, It has underlying benefits:
- 27+ years of excellence in the education industry.
- Live session with international faculty on daily basis.
- Personal Mentorship with top leading industry leaders.
- A virtual job fair with career assistance.
- Portfolio building with real-world projects.
- International collaboration with IVY league university.
- 50,000 + placements in leading companies.
- 13 international campuses with more than 1.5 lakh students.
- 3.5 lakh + network of current and Alumni students.
- The global excellence of the university.
Courses offered by Amity university distance Learning
Amity university distance learning offers the following courses for degree and diploma
|Course||Duration (in years)||Fees (INR)|
|Bachelor of Arts.||3||1,21,800|
|Bachelor of commerce.||3||72,100|
|Bachelor of Business Administration.||3||1,22,200|
|Bachelor of Computer Application.||3||1,12,700|
|Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and mass communication).||3||1,22,400|
|Bachelor of Arts (tourism administration)||3||1,22,400|
|Bachelor of Science in IT.||1,23,300|
|Course||Duration (In Years)||Fees (INR)|
|Master of Business Administration.||2||1,36,800|
|Master of Computer Application.||2||1,22,900|
|Master of Commerce (finance management).||2||1,22,800|
|M.A. (journalism and mass communication)||2||1,21,600|
|Diploma in Business Management||1||68,200|
|Diploma in Advertising and Brand Management||1||68,300|
|Diploma in French Language.||1||68,300|
|Diploma in IT||1||68,200|
|Diploma in Forex management||1||68,300|
How to get admission to Amity university distance Education
Follow the underlying instruction to get admission to the Amity distance Education center.
- Go to the official website of the Amity online admission for distance education.
- Fill in the form, with correct details and scanned copies of the required documents.
- These copies must be certified by Gazetted officer.
- On submission of the online form, the candidate is liable for provisional admission.
- Next, send the send Xeroxed copies of the degrees and certificates to the ADDOE office of Amity University Uttar Pradesh (AUUP)
- After full verification of the documents, the admission is regularized.
- Once the admission is done student can cancel it at any moment but it will be the sole responsibility of the student.
- The candidate must adhere to the last date of submission as no application will be entertained after the last date.
A virtual job fair is organized by the university for the placement of the distance learning program. In this platform, the alumni and the students connect with the top recruiters via video conferencing. The wide network of alumni makes it possible for the students to get easy placement.
The distance education students are most benefited from such job fair as they can attend it from their place itself. They also provide you with career assistance to help you grow in your future. The major companies that take part in the virtual job fair are TCS, Infosys, HCL, Samsung, Nokia, Accenture, HUL, etc.
Amity is one of the largest private institutes in India. the teachers are well qualified and the environment is good for students to learn. The distance learning MBA is one of the most popular courses over here. If you are looking for something that might change your future you must once go through the official website http://addoe.amity.edu/ and then decide.
Are you looking for some higher distance learning courses? Then visit https://collegecompare.co.in/ where you will find all about the distance learning course and guidance too for choosing the best college for your future.