The Bharti Vidyapeeth online MBA program is a two-year, management degree program. The program is designed to enhance the management competencies of future business leaders. After, completing the program the students can analyze and identify the business opportunities. The live classes are given through LMS (learning management system) SWAYAM which enables interactive learning. The study also involves Case studies, discussion forums, and assignments.
The teaching methodology during the MBA program helps the learners to solve the complex real-life problems of the business using different models and tips. Moreover, the interactive session increases the analytical and innovative skills of the learner. The program helps in developing the leaders of tomorrow’s business.
Scope and career opportunities
The interactive and online MBA program from the Bharti Vidyapeeth university will lead to the following changes in the learner:
- They will become problem solvers and can able to come up with a solution for critical real-time business problems.
- They will get to know the aspects such legal, ethical, global, and economical for growing their business.
- Read, write and contribute to the business literature.
- Get to know about the new technologies and innovations during the course.
- Enhance the capability of analytical and critical thinking good for managerial positions.
- Provide decision-making capability to the learners, and help them in getting a good job.
Program details of the online MBA program at Bharti Vidyapeeth
|COURSE NAME||MBA (Master of Business Administration)|
|Duration||2 years (24 months/ 96 weeks) includes IV semesters|
|Eligibility||10+2+3 (Graduation) in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate|
|Examination schedule||At the end of each semester|
|Mode of Classes||Online classes|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Fees||1,00,000 ( INR)|
|Admission||Twice a year (June and December)|
The maximum duration of course completion is four years from the date of admission.
1. Management concept and Application
2. Managerial Economics
3. Organisational behavior
4. Statistical Techniques
5. Financial and Management Accounting
6. Legal aspects of business
1. Marketing Management
2. Financial Management
3. Human Resource Management
4. International Business
5. Production and operation management
6. Research Methodology
1. Strategic management
2. Entrepreneurship development and innovation management
3. Specialization: 1
4: Specialization: 2
5. Specialization: 1
6. Specialization: 2
1. Project Management
2. E-Business Management
3. Specialization: 3
4. Specialization: 4
5. Specialization: 3
6. Specialization: 4
7. Environment and disaster management
The elective includes Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human resource management, International Business management, production and operation management, Information technology management, Agribusiness management, retail management, and project management. The institute provides dual specialization in the MBA program, which means you have to choose two electives from the above-mentioned.
The student has to choose one subject from the open course which is to be evaluated for 100 marks during the examination.
Admission Process for online MBA at Bharti Vidyapeeth
The admission is done online. The candidates need to fill up the admission form available online after registering at the university. The provisional admission will be granted to the students who fill out the form and get verified by the authority. After, that the candidate needs to send the original copy of the underneath documents:
- Original and a photocopy of 10th and 12th worksheets with pass certificates.
- Original and a photocopy of graduation degree and mark sheet
- An original and a photocopy of the last qualifying exam mark sheet and certificate.
- Two photographs for the identity card.
- Document of Age proof (aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Birth certificate)
- Photo Identity document (aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Driving license).
- Gap certificate (for more than 2 years gap).
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Attached Gazette certificate (in case of name change)
- Migration certificate (original)
- Transfer Certificate/ leaving certificate (in original)
- A copy of the Aadhar card for Indian students and a copy of the passport for international students.
Once, all the verification is completed the original documents will be handed back to the student and he/she will be entitled to have been admitted to the university.
Fees for the online MBA Program at Bharti Vidyapeeth
The total course fees for the MBA are 1,00,000 INR. Apart from this ₹ 1000 fee is applicable for registration and admission fees. The student needs to pay the exam fees separately for each semester.
The exams will be conducted at the end of each semester. It will include 30 marks for internal assessment and 70 marks for university evaluation. These marks will be converted to grades and grade points. A continuous and active part in classes is mandatory as these will also make marks in the assessment.
The students in coordination with the placement cell organize a placement drive where some of the big companies such as Bajaj, DHL, Indian express, Birla, Mahindra, P&G, and so on takes part. The students who secure more than 75% marks are sure to be placed on the campus itself. The average placement package from the university for an online MBA program is 5 LPA.
Keep checking our website Collegecompare.co.in for more details