Institute of Business Management & Research (IBMR), Hubli is one of the premier B-schools in India. The institute has an innovative curriculum, excellent pedagogy, and a sprawling campus across India. IBMR offers global exchange & internship opportunities for students in more than 5 countries.
The institute has a spacious well-equipped campus of learning with an ambiance that reflects quality, commitment dedication, and honor. It offers a regular MBA program which is approved by AICTE.
Awards and Affiliation
- IBMR is the 1st B-School to offer MBA+ Industry Aligned PGPM Program.
- Top 100 B-Schools in India as per the survey by “Beyond IIMs: B-School Survey-2018”.
- An ISO 9001:2008 certified institute in India.
- 100% placement Record in the year 2018.
- “Outstanding B-School in South-2018” Global Award from World Education Congress.
- Affiliated with AICTE.
Institute at a glance
|Name of Institue||Institute of Business Management & Research|
|Address||INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH|
Akshay Colony, Vidyanagar,
Hubli. -580021, Karnataka, India.
|contact no.||+919480614522, +919945111232|
Courses offered at the Institute of Business Management & Research
IBMR offers an “INDUSTRY-ALIGNED MBA Program” that is aligned with the real-time working environment along with learning. The latest curriculum is designed such that the learner gets full knowledge of the current trend in the industry. Such a course leads to the development of a professional thinker with the right decision-making ability and design thinking.
- Hospitality and Tourism Management,
- Retail Management,
- Banking and Insurance Management,
- Health Care Management,
- Agriculture Management,
- Operational Management,
- Engineering Business Management,
Partner countries collaborating with the IBMR
The countries that are involved in the global exchange program at IBMR are:
- South Korea
MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a two-year regular program affiliated with Karnataka university. The program is approved by the Ministry of HRD, Government of Karnataka & India. The program provides an integrated perspective of functions of management along with good exposure to real-life cases/technical know-how.
The program is offered in the following specializations:
- Business Analytics
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Digital Marketing
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Banking Operation
- Open Electives
Graduation with 50% marks. A valid scorecard of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/PGCET/or KMAT.
A total of 120 seats are available for the MBA program.
The total course fee for PGPM + MBA program is
- ₹ 4.50* Lakh for Management quota
- ₹ 3.50* Lakh for Government Quota.
- ₹ 6.00* Lakh for Non-Karnataka/NRI & SAARC.
- 20,000** $ for Foreign Nationals.
*The fee includes a laptop and an international immersion program. **Exclude Laptop & international immersion program.
Apart from this. the application fee is ₹ 600/-. All fees are to be paid Online/ Cash / DD in favor of “Vidyabharati Foundation IBMR” payable at HUBLI. However, there is a provision for loans for students.
For online admission visit the official website https://www.ibmr.edu.in/admissions and check out the admission details.
Institute of Business Management & Research: Infrastructure
IBMR has a world-class infrastructure with all the facilities available for the students that can create an effective learning environment. Some of the key facilities at the IBMR campus are:
- Hostel: IBMR offers a separate hostel facility for boys and girls within a walkable distance from the campus. There are different types of facilities for students depending on the budget.
- Library: A wide collection of national and International textbooks, reference books, journals and magazines, business periodicals, a video library, and an e-library. The library is enriched with study materials, previous exam papers, faculty notes, project reports, and other research materials, that facilitate enhanced learning.
- Classrooms: Classrooms are spacious, and air-conditioned, complete with the latest teaching aids like Audiovisual and Video Recording facilities, projection systems, and technology, to make the learning understandable and enjoyable.
- Laptop & Wi-Fi: The laptop is a part of the learning kit with the latest hardware and software configured. The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled which helps in making the best use of the internet for learning.
- Alumni Association: Students passing out of IBMR are offered exclusive lifetime membership to a full-fledged and active “IBMR Alumni Association”.
- Other Facilities: Medical, Cafeteria, Auditorium, Sports complex, and so on.
Institute of Business Management & Research: placements
IBMR has strong relationships with leading business organizations, that help students to gets placement, training, and internship in reputed companies across the globe. The institute also provides paid internships to the students, for which they are paid an amount as a stipend.
Moreover, the placement and training cell trains students from the 1st semester till the 3rd semester. Some of the pre-placement process at the IBMR includes:
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Resume writing.
- Enhancement of Domain Knowledge.
- Mock Interview.
- Group Discussion.
- Interview etiquettes.
The highest CTC offered by the IBMR, Hubli is 7.6 LPA whereas the average lies around 3.4 LPA. Many recruiters take part in the placement drive. some of them are IBM, Citi Bank, Infosys, ICICI, Vodafone, Microsoft, Wipro, TCS, Seamen, Pin click, and so on.
College compare gives an overview of higher education in India through online, distance, or regular learning courses. If you’re an aspirant looking for higher education in India we are sure you will find the best course for your bright future at our website.