KL (Deemed to be) University is located in a lush green environment in Vaddeswaram, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh. The KL University center for distance education promotes lifelong education in a flexible and student-centered way.
Awards and Accreditations
- The university ranks #47 in NIRF 2022 ranking in the management category, and #54 in the overall ranking.
- K L Deemed to be University had stood 6th in the All – India rankings conducted by DATA QUEST – 2021.
- It has achieved 400+ ranks by Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings 2021.
- It has been accredited by NAAC of UGC as an ‘A++’ Grade with a 3.57 CGPA on 4 point scale.
- An ISO: 9001- 2015 certified university for imparting quality education.
- The pharmacy college and Architecture college are approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and Council of Architecture (CoA).
- All the programs are approved by UGC and AICTE.
Courses offered by KL University Center of Distance Education
The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in online mode. The list of the programs is as follows:
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration).
- B.com (Bachelor of Commerce).
- BCA (Bachelor of computer application).
- MA (Master of Arts) English.
- M.Sc. (Master of Science) Mathematics
- MBA ( HR, Finance, and Marketing).
The university offers an online admission process through its official website. Admission forms are collected at the university portal where these are sorted for further process. Follow the underneath steps to fill out the application form:
- Online registration: The first step is to register online by visiting the student portal and filling up the credentials required.
- Scanned documents: Next you are required to upload the scanned copy of the documents. These documents will ensure your eligibility.
- Online fee payment: A nominal fee will be charged for filling out the application form through the online payment mode.
- Admission confirmation: Once all the process is done the candidates selected for admission will be informed by SMS/Email. Once admission is confirmed the candidates can pay the fees for the course.
|Course Name||Eligibility||Duration||Fees (INR)|
|BBA||10+2 or equivalent||3 years||1,18,000|
|B.Com||10+2 or equivalent||3 years||88,500|
|BCA||10+2 or equivalent||3 years||1,18,000|
|M.A.||Graduation (any stream)||2 Years||60, 000|
|M.Sc.||Graduation (Maths)||2 Years||70, 000|
|MBA||Graduation (any stream)||2 Years||98,500|
List of documents required for admission
- Duly filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheets and certificates of 10th and 12th.
- Self-attested photocopy of Bachelor’s degree certificate and mark sheets (applicable for PG courses).
- Three passport-size photographs in soft copies.
- Photocopy of ID proof issued by the Government such as Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID, PAN Card, Driving License, or Passport.
- Student’s signature.
- DD/Online Payment Receipt.
- Letter of Undertaking (if required).
Pedagogy at KL university center of Distance Education
The course study is fully online with access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Candidates can use the LMS by visiting the website and entering the credentials provided by the institute. All the details about the subjects, topics, self-assessment and project work are present in the LMS.
Apart from the LMS, the students should use the reference book for a clear understanding of the topics. Some video links are also there in the LMS to ease learning with the help of graphics and illustrations. However, the students can feel free to contact the faculty for clearing doubts whenever required.
The learning also includes the use of seminars, group discussions, workshops, and guest lectures where ever necessary.
The university records more than 90% of placements every year. Most of the students get placed from the campus itself. However, the MBA batch shows more than 90% placement from the last three years. The average package varies from 6 LPA to 9.5 LPA. Some of the recruiters that took part in the placement drive are Amazon, Accenture, ICICI, HCL, Hyundai, Polaris, IBM, L& T, Thyrocare, and so on.
KL University is among the top-rated university for distance and online education programs. The university offers affordable programs in alignment with the latest and trending curriculum.
College compare is a place where you will get to learn all about distance and online education in India. If you want to complete your studies with some demanding courses and a reputed college just head on to the college compare website. Hope you will get the best course for your upcoming future.