MIT School of distance (MITSDE) is an integral part of Maeer’s MIT Pune, set up in 2008. MITSDE is born out of the need for upskilling working professionals for creating a solid workforce equipped with industry-ready skills and relevant knowledge to effectively bridge the skill gap. MITSDE offers Post Graduate Programs with specializations in various domains. The courses and specializations help to grow with the latest developments and ever-evolving needs of various businesses. MIT Pune distance MBA is one of the most popular courses.
The tag line of the MITSE is skill bhi, Degree Bhi, and Job bhi.
Awards and Affiliation
- MITSDE is Recognized by (AICTE) All India Council for Technical Education, under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- It is a Member of the International Council For Open And Distance Education (ICODE) – A Global Network for Online, Open and Flexible Education.
- Received Maratha Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA) in 2021-22, and 2018-19 respectively.
- The institute rank among the top 10 Colleges offering Distance learning programs.
MITSDE is one of the leading business management schools in India. It has the following key features that make it different from other institutes:
- Updated and Upgraded Curriculum: The institute regularly updates and upgrade its syllabus in alignment with the dynamic business environment. MITSDE’s Board of Studies consists of academic and industry specialists, who review and update the curriculum as per the industry requirements. The case studies are also upgraded from time to time.
- Versatile study material: The courses and the study material includes a number of latest case studies, relevant examples, and concepts, and adequate practice questions. Moreover, the study material is available in print and digital format, so that one can study anytime.
- Online Cloud-Based Portal: The easy-to-use digital platform helps students to access any device. Students can also submit the assignments and practice papers in LMS (Learning Management System).
- Grade Book: the course progression can be easily viewed on the grade books anytime. The internal and external examination marks are comprehensively displayed for each subject semester-wise, which helps you plan your exam cycles and learning curves well in advance.
MITSDE, Pune Distance MBA
MITSDE does not offer an MBA degree but it offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management. PGDM at MITSDE not only improve your professional skills and aptitude but also give you a thorough knowledge of the industry from a wider perspective. It offers PGDM in the following specializations such as
|Project Management||Finance Management||Marketing Management|
|Construction And Project||Logistics and Supply Chain||Information Technology|
|Insurance and Risk||Material Management||Human Resource|
|Operations Management||Financial Services||Energy Management|
Apart from the PGDM the MITSDE also offers PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma In Business Administration). The PGDBA is equivalent to MBA as it is a two-year program with all industry relevance. Besides, the course completion enhances your management skills and gradually invites more possibilities for further growth and development in your professional life. The various specialization for the PGDBA program are:
|Operation Management||Marketing Management||Information Technology|
|human Resource Management||Supply chain Management||Material management|
Admission Process for MIT Pune Distance MBA
The Admission process in MITSDE is done through online mode as they believe in the “Go Green” concept of working on a paperless admission process. Fill out the application form online on the website and upload all the requisite documents or download the application form, fill it and email the scanned application form along with all the requisite scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents required for admission to Postgraduate course
Scan copies of the following self-attach documents are required
- Standard 10th mark sheet or certificate from a recognized board
- 10+2 / 12th-grade pass / or equivalent course mark sheet or certificate from a recognized board
- Graduation – consolidated mark sheet/certificate from recognized university (**In case of the name change – marriage certificate or gazette notification is mandatory)
- Passport size color photograph
- Payment receipt
Students can opt for the full payment or installment facility. The Institue also provides loan facilities to give financial aid. The different payment modes available are:
- By Credit / Debit Cards
- By Bank Transfer
- Online Payment Gateway
The fee for the course is 60,000 INR if paid in one payment and 66,000 INR if paid in installments. Moreover, the fee for the NRI students is $2000. Apart from the tuition fee, the student is require to pay exam fees.
The institute offers scholarships for
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defense personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
Online Admission Process at MITSDE, Pune
The following points are followed during the admission process at MIT (SDE) Pune distance MBA
- Documents to be scanned & uploaded for eligibility check.
- You will receive a pre-enrollment verification call to verify all the details submitted to avoid any discrepancy issues later.
- A Welcome Mail to confirm your admission within 3-4 working days and your student account login details will be provided to you in a separate mail.
- It is requested to change your password and keep it safe.
- Check all the details of your admission, in case there is any discrepancy you must inform me within 5 working days.
- A study kit will be sent to you in 7 working days.
- In case your admission status is “Provisional” you will receive your study kit and student account login details. However, you will not be able to do your assignments or examination until your admission status is “Confirmed”.
- Complete your admission formalities to have a confirmed admission status.
Placements at MIT Pune Distance MBA
MITSDE is one of the online distance education Institutes which provides dedicated placement services to its students. Empowered Placement Cell’s head has rich experience in HR/Talent acquisition, Virtual placements, and Career Counselling. The placement cell offers professional CV/Resume Building, industry updates through experts, and three interview calls scheduled for each student.
A large number of recruiting partners take part in the placement. These include Tata Motors, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Amazon, and a lot more.
MIT is one of the leading institutes in Pune, and so is its branch MITSDE. If you are looking for a good institute along with your job then look for MITSDE postgraduate courses. They will surely help you to grow in the future.
Getting into a good distance learning course is tough but college compare will help you out in this. Just log on to the site and move on the right career path for a progressive future.