Marketing is a versatile field. It has a lot of scope for the career. It is an industry where you can grow using your talent for innovation and developing new ideas. Distance MBA in marketing is also one of the top 5 MBA specializations in India. The marketing industry is a growing industry and there is a high demand for marketing MBAs. So, a distance MBA in marketing is a demanding course with a lot of career opportunities.
Top 5 distance MBA institutes in India
Here is the list of the top 5 marketing management institutes in India
- Jain online University, Bengaluru.
- JECRC, Jaipur
- Online Manipal University
- IMT CDL, Ghaziabad
- Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune
Jain online University, Bengaluru
Jain (deemed to be a university) is a grade A++ accredited university by NAAC. It has five campuses spread across the city of Bengaluru. The distance MBA in marketing at the university is designed to help the students get the basics as well as advance marketing strategy. It also provides an in-depth picture of how an MBA can influence the global business scenario.
- Learning methods: Case studies and topics based on the industry are taught by academics and subject matter experts. The curriculum is based on the latest industry trends.
- Learning resource: Access to study materials, online resources, and digital literacy for dealing with future societies at any time. The LMS allows the user the study anywhere, anytime.
- Examination: Continuous assessments, home assignments, and practical and term exams with multiple choice and subjective questions are all part of the examination process. However, term-end examinations are conducted at pre-decided examination centers.
The university conducts an Entrance Test for students without formal qualifications desiring to enroll in a degree program. For further details visit the university’s official website: https://cde.jainuniversity.ac.in/distance-mba.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 72,000/-. It is payable as follows 17,800 first semester. 17,500 for the second and third semesters, and 18,000 for the fourth semester.
JECRC University is renowned for its dedication to providing students with high-quality, industry-focused academic instruction as well as opportunities for cultural and social enrichment. It is one of the most preferred universities in the state of Rajasthan for higher education in a distance mode of learning.
- Contemporary Delivery Styles: The learning methods include Printed Self Learning Material, online classroom learning, e-learning, e-mentoring, and faculty interaction. The students can interact using online chats and clear doubts themselves.
- Dynamic Assessment system: A strong system of assignments and semester-based exams enables students to assess their progress and choose an appropriate pace.
- Placement Assistance: JECRC University will assist distance learners with job placement. The industry has responded enthusiastically to the University’s recruitment of Regular Students.
- Modular course: DDE – JECRC University provides its students with three levels of lateral entry and exit. A student will receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the first year, a Diploma upon completion of the second year, and a Degree upon completion of the third year.
Admission to the MBA program is after the successful passing of the entrance exam conducted by the university.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 53,000/-. Each semester’s fee is ₹ 13125/-. The students can pay the examination fees separately in addition to the semester fees for every semester.
Manipal Univerisity, Jaipur
MUJ is a self-financed state university that has excellence in academics and gives hands-on experience with its innovative way of learning. MUJ has fostered a legacy of inspiring changemakers, impressive alumni who have influenced change around the world, faculty members at the forefront of their fields, world-class infrastructure, and a cutting-edge digital campus.
- Enhanced Digital Platform: The digital platform has experienced learning with responsive accessibility to online pedagogy. The course has 880 hours of e-tutorials, 650+ hours of digital content, and 300+ hours of additional learning videos.
- Learn at your own pace: The university had its e-library with live/recorded lectures and discussion forums. you can gain access to high-quality content on an advanced digital platform that can be used on your phone, laptop, or desktop, even if your internet connection is limited.
- Experienced faculty: Half of the faculty are Ph.D. holders in their respective subjects. They amplify the value of practical insights and allow you to create your own path to success with confidence.
- Placement Assistance: The university also provides career counseling and placement assistance to distance learners.
- 15-20 per week study helps in getting a detailed understanding of the course.
Candidates must pass the online aptitude test administered by Manipal University Jaipur as part of the application process for admission to the MBA program. However, the candidates who have a valid score in the CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT exams are exempted from the test. The online application forms are available at the university’s official website https://www.onlinemanipal.com/
The total fee for the program is ₹1,50,000. It is ₹ 37,500/semester.
IMT CDL, Ghaziabad
IMT CDL offers premium distance education programs with a flexible MBA program in marketing . . The Institute has world-class infrastructure, including a fully networked Wi-Fi campus and well-equipped classrooms, as well as a technological ecosystem that allows for 24 X 7 learning.
- Self-Learning Material: the IMT CDL provides a print copy of the study material along with the interactive contact session with experts and video lecturers to facilitate easy learning.
- Examination: The students are required to submit the assignment and examinations as per the dates mentioned in the web portal.
- Industry-oriented curriculum: The IMT CDL curriculum is as per the latest industry trend and is designed by the expert team.
The online application form can be found on the official website at https://www.imtcdl.ac.in/. Students can fill out the online form and submit it for a fee of Rs. 1100/-. However, the students can also apply offline by sending the filled downloaded form to:
Coordinator – Admissions,
IMT Centre for Distance Learning,
A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area,
The total fee for the course is ₹ 1,25,000/-.
Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune
Bharti Vidyapeeth offers 180 educational programs right from pre-primary to post-graduate. The Vidyapeeth includes 80 institutes offering courses in different disciplines. The MBA program is a dual specialization program for aspirants who want to excel in their careers in management.
- Delivery of the program: The self-learning study material is provided to the learners to facilitate learning. The department has the following facility at its study center tutoring, subject counseling, special seminars, library facilities, assignments for evaluation, and tutor comments.
- Examination: The exams are twice a year for the degree program. An equal weightage is given to home assignments, tutorials, and project work. All details for the exam can is available on the official website.
- Support center: The Vidyapeeth also has a student service center to clear doubts and queries related to the course. The learner support center is available in the following cities Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Sangli, Karad, and Solapur.
The online Application Form is available on the official website distance.bharatividyapeeth.edu. Upon verification of the candidate’s admission eligibility, the candidate will get admission to the program on a provisional basis.
The total fee for the program is ₹ 60,000/-.
College compares lets you know all the information about the management courses in India. If you are an aspirant looking for MBA courses then this is the right place for your search.